Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Userbars for All Flights!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52
Snagged the Lightning one! Thanks =D
Snagged the Lightning one! Thanks =D
SexyShadows4_zps293a3c1b.png
Helloooo late replies! ;A; I don't kow why I never get notified.

@Icali: Hahahaha, typical Shadow flight-- I MEAN Thank you! :D

@allthingsnice: Not a problem! I'm glad there are so many people who enjoy them. >w<

@Lunakiri: No, thank you for using it!
Helloooo late replies! ;A; I don't kow why I never get notified.

@Icali: Hahahaha, typical Shadow flight-- I MEAN Thank you! :D

@allthingsnice: Not a problem! I'm glad there are so many people who enjoy them. >w<

@Lunakiri: No, thank you for using it!
ZNhRsiG.png
Want a free Flight banner? Follow the link!
Took the Light banner. Thanks so much for these. They're beautiful. :3
Took the Light banner. Thanks so much for these. They're beautiful. :3
FD1rkPC.png
@Nardaviel: Oh gosh, thanks you so much! ;w;
@Nardaviel: Oh gosh, thanks you so much! ;w;
ZNhRsiG.png
The link back to this thread doesn't seem to work. It looks okay in the actual code in my signature, and in the preview it works, but when it actually appears under a post I make, every & is replaced by & amp ;... without the spaces obviously.

Is there some change I should make? Or something I've missed... because that wouldn't surprise me... The one in your signature works fine.
The link back to this thread doesn't seem to work. It looks okay in the actual code in my signature, and in the preview it works, but when it actually appears under a post I make, every & is replaced by & amp ;... without the spaces obviously.

Is there some change I should make? Or something I've missed... because that wouldn't surprise me... The one in your signature works fine.
FD1rkPC.png
@Nardaviel: Oh gosh, I've been having so much trouble with that. DX They were working a while ago but aaaah, obviously not anymore! Thanks for pointing that out.

I went and changed the link in the code, so it should work now. If not, don't worry about linking back, it's quite alright. :)
@Nardaviel: Oh gosh, I've been having so much trouble with that. DX They were working a while ago but aaaah, obviously not anymore! Thanks for pointing that out.

I went and changed the link in the code, so it should work now. If not, don't worry about linking back, it's quite alright. :)
ZNhRsiG.png
It still didn't work for me. :c

I feel bad about not having a link, though, so if you get it working in the future, ping me and I'll add it again.
It still didn't work for me. :c

I feel bad about not having a link, though, so if you get it working in the future, ping me and I'll add it again.
FD1rkPC.png
@Nardaviel: Aw man! A lot of little thing don't seem to be working all the time... Like me getting notifications for posts on this thread. :K

Unfortunately I cannot figure out what is up with the links! D: The amp; thing is appearing out of nowhere. It's not in my signature code at all! :/

Thanks for the thought, man, but for now I think it's best just to leave it out. orz Don't feel bad, though! There's lots of people without the link. :P Doesn't bother me none.

NEVERMIND! I figured it out! :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=cc&id=129631&p=mb

^ This url should work just fine!
@Nardaviel: Aw man! A lot of little thing don't seem to be working all the time... Like me getting notifications for posts on this thread. :K

Unfortunately I cannot figure out what is up with the links! D: The amp; thing is appearing out of nowhere. It's not in my signature code at all! :/

Thanks for the thought, man, but for now I think it's best just to leave it out. orz Don't feel bad, though! There's lots of people without the link. :P Doesn't bother me none.

NEVERMIND! I figured it out! :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=cc&id=129631&p=mb

^ This url should work just fine!
ZNhRsiG.png
@Lunakiri @allthingsnice @Icali @Magnumer @susurs @Aivilo

I just wanted to thank you all for linking back to this page! It makes it so much easier for others to find their own userbars. >w< That said, I've updated the URL link since the other one seemed to be a bit dodgy... Didn't always work. :)

Again, thank you so much for using these! You have no idea how happy it makes me. ;w;
@Lunakiri @allthingsnice @Icali @Magnumer @susurs @Aivilo

I just wanted to thank you all for linking back to this page! It makes it so much easier for others to find their own userbars. >w< That said, I've updated the URL link since the other one seemed to be a bit dodgy... Didn't always work. :)

Again, thank you so much for using these! You have no idea how happy it makes me. ;w;
ZNhRsiG.png
Your welcome :3 @Khrysteen
Your welcome :3 @Khrysteen
you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom
you look so pretty but you're gone so soon ♥
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52