Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Artist Secret Santa(Update)
1 2 3 4 5
This isn't my idea, i've just seen it on other sites and thought i would share it with you guys :)

Here's how it works, it's like secret santa but only with art. Digital or traditional works, but it most be your own work. No bases or tracing for this.

Each person will be assigned someone another artist and draw whatever they request. Persona, fursona, OC, ect. Whatever it is as long as your comfortable with it and can get it done by christmas morning.

-Each person will be assigned through an online number generator
-The person will have until December 25 to complete the art work
-People will be assigned on Dec. 10
-If there isn't an even number of people i will draw a piece for whomever is the odd man out
-Please ping me so i can update the list of santas

Form
Name:
What you would like(Ref. is preferable):
Things you are good at drawing:
Things that are hard for you to draw:
Other:

List Of Santas
NightShift
firiath
darthkrallt
sagesay
nwyfre
slamooo
teacupowl
Bafa59
Chyrablisterus
Dweeb

*Update Dec. 16 If your artwork is done feel free to post or gift it earlier than the 25!

This isn't my idea, i've just seen it on other sites and thought i would share it with you guys :)

Here's how it works, it's like secret santa but only with art. Digital or traditional works, but it most be your own work. No bases or tracing for this.

Each person will be assigned someone another artist and draw whatever they request. Persona, fursona, OC, ect. Whatever it is as long as your comfortable with it and can get it done by christmas morning.

-Each person will be assigned through an online number generator
-The person will have until December 25 to complete the art work
-People will be assigned on Dec. 10
-If there isn't an even number of people i will draw a piece for whomever is the odd man out
-Please ping me so i can update the list of santas

Form
Name:
What you would like(Ref. is preferable):
Things you are good at drawing:
Things that are hard for you to draw:
Other:

List Of Santas
NightShift
firiath
darthkrallt
sagesay
nwyfre
slamooo
teacupowl
Bafa59
Chyrablisterus
Dweeb

*Update Dec. 16 If your artwork is done feel free to post or gift it earlier than the 25!

rs_500x268-150205151816-chris-pratt-gif-3.gif
Hey lady loo!!!! I can't believe your hosting this it's fantastic.

Name: NightShift
What you would like:Human Quill(http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/LadyNightShift/ezimba19998947351300_zps9a19fb49.png)Deer Quill(http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/LadyNightShift/ezimba19998925187700_zpsb1385611.png)
Things i can draw: I'll try to draw most anything, but i'm pretty good at felines and canines.
Things i cannot draw: People, i'm not very good at them -.-

Hey lady loo!!!! I can't believe your hosting this it's fantastic.

Name: NightShift
What you would like:Human Quill(http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/LadyNightShift/ezimba19998947351300_zps9a19fb49.png)Deer Quill(http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/LadyNightShift/ezimba19998925187700_zpsb1385611.png)
Things i can draw: I'll try to draw most anything, but i'm pretty good at felines and canines.
Things i cannot draw: People, i'm not very good at them -.-

KLHYE9h.png
Thanks hunny :P @NightShift

Thanks hunny :P @NightShift

@AprilWind
This seems like a cool idea!

Name: firiath
What you would like(Ref. is preferable): A drawing of one of the dragons on my first page, dragon or gijinka versions are cool!
Things you are good at drawing: Humans, although trying to get more into drawing dragons
Things that are hard for you to draw: Backgrounds
@AprilWind
This seems like a cool idea!

Name: firiath
What you would like(Ref. is preferable): A drawing of one of the dragons on my first page, dragon or gijinka versions are cool!
Things you are good at drawing: Humans, although trying to get more into drawing dragons
Things that are hard for you to draw: Backgrounds
tumblr_n962tesrAF1tbt0svo1_r1_400.pngtumblr_n962tesrAF1tbt0svo2_r1_250.png
@teacupowl already has a thread like this:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=cc&id=1248224&page=1

It's totally okay to have your own obviously (and it's a wonderful idea) but this one already has a fair few participants, and I'm sure they'd love to have you join them (and it makes it easier for you too!)

Just a suggestion - feel free to continue your own thread if you want, of course!

I'm sure some people would join both and then they'd get two lots of art - who doesn't love even more art!
And I think the other one was for art of peoples' Dragons, whereas yours includes OCs too (which I prefer)
@teacupowl already has a thread like this:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=cc&id=1248224&page=1

It's totally okay to have your own obviously (and it's a wonderful idea) but this one already has a fair few participants, and I'm sure they'd love to have you join them (and it makes it easier for you too!)

Just a suggestion - feel free to continue your own thread if you want, of course!

I'm sure some people would join both and then they'd get two lots of art - who doesn't love even more art!
And I think the other one was for art of peoples' Dragons, whereas yours includes OCs too (which I prefer)
@firiath Thanks for joining :P I'll update the list

@arplin Thanks for telling me! I hadn't seen that thread if i knew someone had already done one i wouldnt have made another santa thread lol

@firiath Thanks for joining :P I'll update the list

@arplin Thanks for telling me! I hadn't seen that thread if i knew someone had already done one i wouldnt have made another santa thread lol

@arplin
Awesome! I'm signing up for that one too!

Edit: It's closed :(
@arplin
Awesome! I'm signing up for that one too!

Edit: It's closed :(
tumblr_n962tesrAF1tbt0svo1_r1_400.pngtumblr_n962tesrAF1tbt0svo2_r1_250.png
I'm happy to have found out about your thread, thank you for hosting this swap for us latecomers!

Name: DK
What you would like(Ref. is preferable): One of my dragons, Driftwood, Tomato, Pearl, or Hayune (they're all on page one of my lair) dragon or a humanized version might be fun to see
Things you are good at drawing: Birds
Things that are hard for you to draw: Cars

I'm happy to draw most anything.
I'm happy to have found out about your thread, thank you for hosting this swap for us latecomers!

Name: DK
What you would like(Ref. is preferable): One of my dragons, Driftwood, Tomato, Pearl, or Hayune (they're all on page one of my lair) dragon or a humanized version might be fun to see
Things you are good at drawing: Birds
Things that are hard for you to draw: Cars

I'm happy to draw most anything.
DidSomeoneSaySpreadsheets_zpsbee5cc96.png
@AprilWind

oh thank gosh i always sign up for secret santas late this thread saved me

Name: Sage
What you would like(Ref. is preferable): My pompous girl Rhusso , in whatever form you wish to draw her idc
Things you are good at drawing: Humans, generally most things ( i didnt go to art college for nothing )
Things that are hard for you to draw: folded dragon wings ( heck those things )
@AprilWind

oh thank gosh i always sign up for secret santas late this thread saved me

Name: Sage
What you would like(Ref. is preferable): My pompous girl Rhusso , in whatever form you wish to draw her idc
Things you are good at drawing: Humans, generally most things ( i didnt go to art college for nothing )
Things that are hard for you to draw: folded dragon wings ( heck those things )
c818i.jpg
Ooo this sounds exciting~ thank you for hosting this :D

Name:Nwyfre

What you would like(Ref. is preferable): Myself XD (i need to update it but this is still accurate except the horn is upside down, her scales/horns/claws are white, fur is light grey, belly is silver and the eyes are blueish/greenish ^-^") or Tora(she's got onyx eyes but you can mess around with any kind of browns for her since she's a stone/rock dragon) or both (since tora's little:3 )

Things you are good at drawing: Well i'm good at drawing a lot of things really:P

Things that are hard for you to draw: Human hands and feet/shoes and wings
Ooo this sounds exciting~ thank you for hosting this :D

Name:Nwyfre

What you would like(Ref. is preferable): Myself XD (i need to update it but this is still accurate except the horn is upside down, her scales/horns/claws are white, fur is light grey, belly is silver and the eyes are blueish/greenish ^-^") or Tora(she's got onyx eyes but you can mess around with any kind of browns for her since she's a stone/rock dragon) or both (since tora's little:3 )

Things you are good at drawing: Well i'm good at drawing a lot of things really:P

Things that are hard for you to draw: Human hands and feet/shoes and wings
fr__tundra_pixel_painting_by_baelfin-d9cus5j.gif
1 2 3 4 5