Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Scorpius FR comics
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Scorpius

Ping list, please? Adore the comics!
@Scorpius

Ping list, please? Adore the comics!
1E8JFs6.png
[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/142/4/6/family_reunion_by_scorpius02-d7j9yxx.jpg[/img] Shrimps and scorpions do fall from the same family tree if you know your animal kingdom, but the only difference between them is… scorpions aren't aquatic! Damn giant shrimp! You're drowning me! @Glittermom @Mutation @Sheerivory @Solaristigres @Shirelin
family_reunion_by_scorpius02-d7j9yxx.jpg
Shrimps and scorpions do fall from the same family tree if you know your animal kingdom, but the only difference between them is… scorpions aren't aquatic! Damn giant shrimp! You're drowning me!

@Glittermom
@Mutation
@Sheerivory
@Solaristigres
@Shirelin
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Ohh I remember the hippojay one from way back when! They're all so good and funny! Especially the mantis shrimp one!!! I woke my boyfriend up with my giggling xD
Ohh I remember the hippojay one from way back when! They're all so good and funny! Especially the mantis shrimp one!!! I woke my boyfriend up with my giggling xD
@Gaia
Glad you like them ^^
@Gaia
Glad you like them ^^
That's hilarious XD And awesome way to start the day!
That's hilarious XD And awesome way to start the day!
1E8JFs6.png
COUSIIIN!!!!

The greatest family meeting ever X'D
COUSIIIN!!!!

The greatest family meeting ever X'D
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
[img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/142/5/2/singing_fish_by_scorpius02-d7jdjyh.jpg[/img] Fish a Hippojay and I get a wild ride in the sky (unwillingly); Fish your cousin (Gaseous Megashrimp) and I almost drown; Now Fish a Bass and I get a heart attack. Fishing has now become a dangerous task for scorpions… @Glittermom @Mutation @Sheerivory @Solaristigres @Shirelin @Gaia (I'll put you on my ping list since you seem to like my comics)
singing_fish_by_scorpius02-d7jdjyh.jpg

Fish a Hippojay and I get a wild ride in the sky (unwillingly); Fish your cousin (Gaseous Megashrimp) and I almost drown; Now Fish a Bass and I get a heart attack. Fishing has now become a dangerous task for scorpions…

@Glittermom
@Mutation
@Sheerivory
@Solaristigres
@Shirelin
@Gaia (I'll put you on my ping list since you seem to like my comics)
XD these are very cute and I bet your cousin is so excited to have a bubble party, and what might happen if you reeled in a second cousin thatcouldenddisaterously...
XD these are very cute and I bet your cousin is so excited to have a bubble party, and what might happen if you reeled in a second cousin thatcouldenddisaterously...
*Giggles hysterically*
*Giggles hysterically*
1E8JFs6.png
@Scorpius These are so fantastic! I giggled nonstop for several minutes. xD Can you add me to your ping list please? I really enjoyed these and would love to see more of your adventures. n__________n
@Scorpius These are so fantastic! I giggled nonstop for several minutes. xD Can you add me to your ping list please? I really enjoyed these and would love to see more of your adventures. n__________n
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21