Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Your opponent has left the battle
1 2
The "Your opponent has left the battle" message continually appears in the Woodland Path towards the end of my victories and won't let itself get clicked off. Still able to complete the battles regardless, but it's cropped up consistently for my last four battles. (It didn't appear at all before that.)
The "Your opponent has left the battle" message continually appears in the Woodland Path towards the end of my victories and won't let itself get clicked off. Still able to complete the battles regardless, but it's cropped up consistently for my last four battles. (It didn't appear at all before that.)
To the Admins: despite another thread claiming that it's been fixed on dayroll, it has shown up again. Please take another look into it.

Thanks.
To the Admins: despite another thread claiming that it's been fixed on dayroll, it has shown up again. Please take another look into it.

Thanks.
Malo esse bonæ sub regno Textricis Lucis
Ask when you know not or cast yourself in chains of veiled silence. Question the darkness and the light within will reveal itself.
Insert Future Shop Banner Here
Text In Character will be distinguished by this colour.
I saw this as well in the Training Fields. Would happen every battle after I finished off the enemy. Leaving and reentering the coliseum fixed it.
I saw this as well in the Training Fields. Would happen every battle after I finished off the enemy. Leaving and reentering the coliseum fixed it.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gifpw4DoZq.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif

3178.png9614.png17111.png26198.png38829.png44325.png
[quote name="Clover" date="2013-06-06 09:44:59" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=16979#17814"]I saw this as well in the Training Fields. Would happen every battle after I finished off the enemy. Leaving and reentering the coliseum fixed it. [/quote] This is interesting. I think I might have an idea of what's going on and how to fix it. Thanks~

This is interesting. I think I might have an idea of what's going on and how to fix it. Thanks~
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
I battled all the way to Scorched Forest without seeing it even once.
But now that I switched to Chrome (from Firefox), the message keeps appearing from time to time. Either a browser problem or something to do with the battle length? (Firefox lagged a lot for me, I'm blazing through battles far faster with Chrome.)

Dunno if that's of any help...
I battled all the way to Scorched Forest without seeing it even once.
But now that I switched to Chrome (from Firefox), the message keeps appearing from time to time. Either a browser problem or something to do with the battle length? (Firefox lagged a lot for me, I'm blazing through battles far faster with Chrome.)

Dunno if that's of any help...
I just started having it pop up quite a lot. I can't see my exp bar because of it, I hope it's not negating what I earn. :o I doubt it is, but I like seeing my little purple bar move up, lol.
I just started having it pop up quite a lot. I can't see my exp bar because of it, I hope it's not negating what I earn. :o I doubt it is, but I like seeing my little purple bar move up, lol.
emmie1___90px_by_rinny_roo-dc5f1bw.png

^_^ Roo - Hufflepuff - she/her - FR+3 ^_^
It hasn't been mentioned, but I can't close the "Your opponent has left battle" box that shows up either. Also, RinnyRoo's concern is superflous; I had my dragons level up when said box covered the exp gauge. If it helps, I am also using Chrome and had the issue pop up in the 7-8 area.
It hasn't been mentioned, but I can't close the "Your opponent has left battle" box that shows up either. Also, RinnyRoo's concern is superflous; I had my dragons level up when said box covered the exp gauge. If it helps, I am also using Chrome and had the issue pop up in the 7-8 area.
Malo esse bonæ sub regno Textricis Lucis
Ask when you know not or cast yourself in chains of veiled silence. Question the darkness and the light within will reveal itself.
Insert Future Shop Banner Here
Text In Character will be distinguished by this colour.
Bumping this up a bit just so it's a little more visible, now that we're tagging things.
Bumping this up a bit just so it's a little more visible, now that we're tagging things.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Been having this pop up on me quite a few times just now at the end of fights but on the plus side I am still being awarded my exp and loot.
Been having this pop up on me quite a few times just now at the end of fights but on the plus side I am still being awarded my exp and loot.
tumblr_nmyenmxS3A1tisd4do7_75sq.png
I get this to, every single battle as I click the killing blow attack onto the enemy. It doesn't seem to matter where I am.
I get this to, every single battle as I click the killing blow attack onto the enemy. It doesn't seem to matter where I am.
1 2