Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Lair Expansion?
I've been trying to expand my lair and the pop up window to confirm the expansion will not pop up.
I've been trying to expand my lair and the pop up window to confirm the expansion will not pop up.
I'm having a similar problem with lair expansion. However mine it over expanded. I did it once and it expanded my lair by two rows and took the extra 30k from my treasure for that additional row.
I'm having a similar problem with lair expansion. However mine it over expanded. I did it once and it expanded my lair by two rows and took the extra 30k from my treasure for that additional row.
I finally got it too work but it was very frustrating.
I finally got it too work but it was very frustrating.
How did you find out how to fix the problem?
How did you find out how to fix the problem?
@rstiger this thread is from 7 years ago. its not about whatever issue you have, because the lair system was completely reworked some time ago.
@rstiger this thread is from 7 years ago. its not about whatever issue you have, because the lair system was completely reworked some time ago.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
It still does not work >:(
It still does not work >:(
@rstiger (you can put an @ in front of someone's username to alert them to your response!)

If you need help, you'll need to provide more details in order to diagnose the issue. I can see you've bought some lair slots, so I'd imagine you know how it normally works. What are you trying to do, and when does your problem pop up in the process?

If you're not sure whether the issue is a bug, you might make a new thread in Help Center instead and ask for help from other players. To make a thread, click on the "+New..." button at the top right of the page. This will prompt you to make a new post in the forum you're currently in.
@rstiger (you can put an @ in front of someone's username to alert them to your response!)

If you need help, you'll need to provide more details in order to diagnose the issue. I can see you've bought some lair slots, so I'd imagine you know how it normally works. What are you trying to do, and when does your problem pop up in the process?

If you're not sure whether the issue is a bug, you might make a new thread in Help Center instead and ask for help from other players. To make a thread, click on the "+New..." button at the top right of the page. This will prompt you to make a new post in the forum you're currently in.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-