Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 166 167
awesome game, just played 45 mins solid on easy (one game) but got no loot or score to show for it :(
awesome game, just played 45 mins solid on easy (one game) but got no loot or score to show for it :(
tumblr_mrz9a94SKd1rs7uz7o1_250_zpsae8542b1.png
It would be really nice if the mouse controls went back to snapping to the tiles, or there was an option to make them do so. it's really annoying that they don't for some reason. i can play on keyboard but i'd much prefer to play with the mouse

and i second the thing about continuous treasure earning and higher payouts for hard mode

it seems the only way to end the game early and still get treasure is to hit the row up/spacebar a bunch of times until the game ends.
It would be really nice if the mouse controls went back to snapping to the tiles, or there was an option to make them do so. it's really annoying that they don't for some reason. i can play on keyboard but i'd much prefer to play with the mouse

and i second the thing about continuous treasure earning and higher payouts for hard mode

it seems the only way to end the game early and still get treasure is to hit the row up/spacebar a bunch of times until the game ends.
I've played 3 games now and am not getting any treasure at all, played on Very Easy, Normal and Hard to see if it made a difference, no treasure for any of the games :(
I've played 3 games now and am not getting any treasure at all, played on Very Easy, Normal and Hard to see if it made a difference, no treasure for any of the games :(
452684.gif452685.gif452686.gif452687.gif452688.gif452689.gif452690.gif452691.gif452692.gif452693.gifZNhRsiG.png
I played 19 Minutes of Shock Switch on Normal and didn't get any treasure.

Since then I tried it a few times on different difficulties for a few seconds and always got treasure.

No screenshots available, sorry.

(This was today, for clarification.)

Someone gave me a tip that it happens if you pause the game while playing, hope that helps.
I played 19 Minutes of Shock Switch on Normal and didn't get any treasure.

Since then I tried it a few times on different difficulties for a few seconds and always got treasure.

No screenshots available, sorry.

(This was today, for clarification.)

Someone gave me a tip that it happens if you pause the game while playing, hope that helps.
A score of around 300k in the hardest mode nets... 5k

Same score in very easy gives 21k

I thought players should be encouraged to play the harder levels?
A score of around 300k in the hardest mode nets... 5k

Same score in very easy gives 21k

I thought players should be encouraged to play the harder levels?
6pUNHAC.gif
Well that was interesting. I heard the game was actually paying out now so I had to give it a try. He were my findings:

First play through:
Played on Very Easy to 3,000 points.
Ended by manually spacing up the rows until they hit the top.
Treasure payout screen showed 473 treasure, which was properly received.

Second play through:
Played on Very Easy to 75,000 points.
Ended it from the pause menu.
Treasure payout screen showed 473 treasure, but was not received.
Had to pause multiple times throughout this game, during which the time incremented strangely. I was playing for probably 20-30 minutes, no more than 40, but after pausing a few times, the play time would jump to saying I'd been playing for an hour and a half.

Third play through:
Played on Very Easy to 15,000 points.
Treasure payout screen showed nothing, no reasure received.
Well that was interesting. I heard the game was actually paying out now so I had to give it a try. He were my findings:

First play through:
Played on Very Easy to 3,000 points.
Treasure payout screen showed 473 treasure, which was properly received.

Second play through:
Played on Very Easy to 75,000 points.
Ended it from the pause menu.
Treasure payout screen showed 473 treasure, but was not received.
Had to pause multiple times throughout this game, during which the time incremented strangely. I was playing for probably 20-30 minutes, no more than 40, but after pausing a few times, the play time would jump to saying I'd been playing for an hour and a half.

Third play through:
Played on Very Easy to 15,000 points.
Treasure payout screen showed nothing, no reasure received.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Confirming what everyone else has said--just spent 39 minutes at Easy mode and got no treasure for it.
Confirming what everyone else has said--just spent 39 minutes at Easy mode and got no treasure for it.
Same here-- played for 45 minutes, no treasure... but then tested it twice by playing 10 to 15 seconds and earned a little amount of treasure. Definitely frustrating!
Same here-- played for 45 minutes, no treasure... but then tested it twice by playing 10 to 15 seconds and earned a little amount of treasure. Definitely frustrating!
didn't pause at all, played about half an hour on very hard and got 6477 treasure to show for it uvu
didn't pause at all, played about half an hour on very hard and got 6477 treasure to show for it uvu
HELLO!

Okay so I had some funny issues. I played a round on Very Hard and lost pretty quick but the game dished me out about 600 treasure.

Then I played a game starting from Very Easy that took me a good half hour or so. When I finally lost it gave me another 600 treasure. Which I was pretty annoyed about. After that my "Lucky Streak" flag read 31000. Even though I never got that treasure.

Afterwards I played another short round on very hard and got another 600.

I want my treasureee but if this part was all part of the plan then I think the Lucky Streak not displaying the corresponding number may be an issue.
HELLO!

Okay so I had some funny issues. I played a round on Very Hard and lost pretty quick but the game dished me out about 600 treasure.

Then I played a game starting from Very Easy that took me a good half hour or so. When I finally lost it gave me another 600 treasure. Which I was pretty annoyed about. After that my "Lucky Streak" flag read 31000. Even though I never got that treasure.

Afterwards I played another short round on very hard and got another 600.

I want my treasureee but if this part was all part of the plan then I think the Lucky Streak not displaying the corresponding number may be an issue.