Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 166 167
I found out the probable reason why sometimes it won't give treasure. Whenever I paused the game, it wouldn't give me treasure. However, if I play nonstop, it gives me my treasure.
I found out the probable reason why sometimes it won't give treasure. Whenever I paused the game, it wouldn't give me treasure. However, if I play nonstop, it gives me my treasure.
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
Agreeing that, yes, it seems that pausing is what causes the problem. And, if you do pause at any time, you'll need to refresh the page completely to get treasure again.

But I will agree that the treasure output needs to be upped a little. It took me about 8 minutes to get a little 2.5t, playing on hard with gratuitous combos. Since the average easy puzzle takes ~3 minutes to earn 1.2k, it seems that SS is giving out a significantly cut amount. (400 tpm v 313 tpm) Overtime that would add up. Alternatively, the rate of treasure can increase at a low exponential increase as the score raised, but I assume that would be far greater pain to add, and nearly impossible to bug test.

Edit: I take it back, playing for half the time and half the score got me 2.1t. Oopsie, somethin be broke

Edit x2 combo: And then I halved it and got 600t. *narrows eyes* Something seems broken here. For the record, I played on normal (or hard?)/easy/hard
Agreeing that, yes, it seems that pausing is what causes the problem. And, if you do pause at any time, you'll need to refresh the page completely to get treasure again.

But I will agree that the treasure output needs to be upped a little. It took me about 8 minutes to get a little 2.5t, playing on hard with gratuitous combos. Since the average easy puzzle takes ~3 minutes to earn 1.2k, it seems that SS is giving out a significantly cut amount. (400 tpm v 313 tpm) Overtime that would add up. Alternatively, the rate of treasure can increase at a low exponential increase as the score raised, but I assume that would be far greater pain to add, and nearly impossible to bug test.

Edit: I take it back, playing for half the time and half the score got me 2.1t. Oopsie, somethin be broke

Edit x2 combo: And then I halved it and got 600t. *narrows eyes* Something seems broken here. For the record, I played on normal (or hard?)/easy/hard
TuEVAjZ.png
I'm sure it's still not implemented yet, but high scores don't seem to be updating. I've gotten 950,000 scores and they never appear on the roster~

Aside from that, the game runs like a dream and i've been having no problems.
I'm sure it's still not implemented yet, but high scores don't seem to be updating. I've gotten 950,000 scores and they never appear on the roster~

Aside from that, the game runs like a dream and i've been having no problems.
Looking to buy Plague themed items, skins, accents and dragons!

plague_banner.png
I think the pause button bug got me xD

I gave a test playthrough to verify that there was cash moneymoney to be made, got 925 treasure. After that, I spent about an hour on very hard mode, got a little over a million points and lost... and got 925 treasure. Except not really, it didn't add to my lucky streak or anything.
I think the pause button bug got me xD

I gave a test playthrough to verify that there was cash moneymoney to be made, got 925 treasure. After that, I spent about an hour on very hard mode, got a little over a million points and lost... and got 925 treasure. Except not really, it didn't add to my lucky streak or anything.
SNAPPER-ttj2.gifSNAPPER-ttj1.gif
Hard is supposed to be speeds 29 and below... um... I don't think this is 29 and below-
http://prntscr.com/1i4pko
Hard is supposed to be speeds 29 and below... um... I don't think this is 29 and below-
http://prntscr.com/1i4pko
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
I found a small and infrequent bug, although I'm not sure what exactly caused it. I use the mouse and I click on a pair and it sometimes (very rarely!) pushes down the blocks that were coming up earlier. Then everything seems to be proceeding normally. I use Chrome, Windows 8. I think it might be because I clicked a bit too quick? I'm not quite sure, I apologize!

There is also that treasure rewards and even your score isn&#039;t recorded if you have ever used the Pause button during the game. >-< Hope this gets fixed soon since I like to pause mid-game~
I found a small and infrequent bug, although I&#039;m not sure what exactly caused it. I use the mouse and I click on a pair and it sometimes (very rarely!) pushes down the blocks that were coming up earlier. Then everything seems to be proceeding normally. I use Chrome, Windows 8. I think it might be because I clicked a bit too quick? I&#039;m not quite sure, I apologize!

There is also that treasure rewards and even your score isn&#039;t recorded if you have ever used the Pause button during the game. >-< Hope this gets fixed soon since I like to pause mid-game~
k5te.png
I don&#039;t know if this is possible, but if it is, I&#039;d greatly appreciate if treasure could somehow be earned DURING the game--I find that my minimum playtime is about 20 minutes. Unfortunately that&#039;s also about as long as my internet likes to stay connected, sometimes. If treasure could be earned continuously, instead of only once at payout, I wouldn&#039;t have to worry about losing an entire game&#039;s worth of rewards if anything (on my end or FR&#039;s) goes down.
I don&#039;t know if this is possible, but if it is, I&#039;d greatly appreciate if treasure could somehow be earned DURING the game--I find that my minimum playtime is about 20 minutes. Unfortunately that&#039;s also about as long as my internet likes to stay connected, sometimes. If treasure could be earned continuously, instead of only once at payout, I wouldn&#039;t have to worry about losing an entire game&#039;s worth of rewards if anything (on my end or FR&#039;s) goes down.
Mouse Safari Mac, works ace on easy haven&#039;t tried anything else else yet.
Like the speed on this too. I builds up from slow which is what these types of games are meant to be about.
Mouse Safari Mac, works ace on easy haven&#039;t tried anything else else yet.
Like the speed on this too. I builds up from slow which is what these types of games are meant to be about.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Played Easy mode for 1 hour and around 30min. Didn&#039;t get ANY treasure from doing it.
Played Easy mode for 1 hour and around 30min. Didn&#039;t get ANY treasure from doing it.
NHzYzMb.png
Tested it in both FIrefox and Safari (on OSX 10.6.8); Firefox seems to have a major memory issue with Shock Switch. I&#039;ve got one of those memory monitoring things in the menu bar, and in Firefox, with both the regular Shock Switch and the effects-free one, over about two minutes Firefox would suck up more than half the total system memory and use as much as 102% of the CPU power at its peak. It would then release all the memory and drop back down to a much more reasonable level, only to eat it all up again. I switched to Safari and played for half an hour, and the free memory level barely budged.

I&#039;m not using the most current versions of either browser, so that might&#039;ve contributed to the problem in Firefox.

Also the first time I played in Firefox after hearing that the game finally had payout, I played to 350k points and got nothing from it. The second time I did, though. The third time, I ended the game manually because I was sick of the memory issue, and got nothing.
Tested it in both FIrefox and Safari (on OSX 10.6.8); Firefox seems to have a major memory issue with Shock Switch. I&#039;ve got one of those memory monitoring things in the menu bar, and in Firefox, with both the regular Shock Switch and the effects-free one, over about two minutes Firefox would suck up more than half the total system memory and use as much as 102% of the CPU power at its peak. It would then release all the memory and drop back down to a much more reasonable level, only to eat it all up again. I switched to Safari and played for half an hour, and the free memory level barely budged.

I&#039;m not using the most current versions of either browser, so that might&#039;ve contributed to the problem in Firefox.

Also the first time I played in Firefox after hearing that the game finally had payout, I played to 350k points and got nothing from it. The second time I did, though. The third time, I ended the game manually because I was sick of the memory issue, and got nothing.
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 166 167