Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167
I got 90k points on very hard and no treasure, and before that over 200k points on easy and no treasure. Waste of my time.
I got 90k points on very hard and no treasure, and before that over 200k points on easy and no treasure. Waste of my time.
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WdyTW3r.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shops:

Error: File not Found
Naomi Blood Hatchery
FR Item/CS Item Shop
Art Shop WIP
6 Digit G1s For Sale

ToTPy94.png
Tried to play this again today. Still causes almost immediate crash to desktop with firefox.
Tried to play this again today. Still causes almost immediate crash to desktop with firefox.
I'm on firefox. The game loads until 80%, then stops and suspends itself there. I try to clear my caches, history, etc... And load it up again, but it always stops at around 80% and doesn't go any further.
I'm on firefox. The game loads until 80%, then stops and suspends itself there. I try to clear my caches, history, etc... And load it up again, but it always stops at around 80% and doesn't go any further.
1hQ6LIX.png

Open to RPs
I was told treasure payout was implemented, but I'm still not getting anything. Played for about a half hour on normal and lost, no payout. Played for about 20 minutes on easy and quit, no payout.
I was told treasure payout was implemented, but I'm still not getting anything. Played for about a half hour on normal and lost, no payout. Played for about 20 minutes on easy and quit, no payout.
was told there was treasure on this now played one game no treasure.

was hoping for treasure so i'll be waiting still i guess. :-)
was told there was treasure on this now played one game no treasure.

was hoping for treasure so i'll be waiting still i guess. :-)
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but treasure is not given in the alt link. :L
I got treasure from the regular, though.
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but treasure is not given in the alt link. :L
I got treasure from the regular, though.
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
Played four games, three of which were lost, one of which was quit- none gave a payout.
Played four games, three of which were lost, one of which was quit- none gave a payout.
tumblr_inline_neg4f1HZyZ1rhxwp5.png
I did get around 5k treasure during a playthrough, my first playthrough, but not again.
I did get around 5k treasure during a playthrough, my first playthrough, but not again.
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WdyTW3r.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shops:

Error: File not Found
Naomi Blood Hatchery
FR Item/CS Item Shop
Art Shop WIP
6 Digit G1s For Sale

ToTPy94.png
When you pause, it pauses your time, but when you resume, it adds on the time of however long it was paused.
When you pause, it pauses your time, but when you resume, it adds on the time of however long it was paused.
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
Suggestion: At the treasure pay out screen add the time and score.

I think very easy gives out too much treasure and very hard not enough.

I did a quick test and:
I got a score of 2040 on very easy and made ~150T

Then I got a score of 3000 on very hard and made 45T

It just doesn't make sense to have a higher score on very hard pay out less than an equivalent(ish) very easy score

edit again: I did the math and very easy gives you .075Treasure/Point and Very Hard gives you .015T/P. (which you probably know)
I understand that you gain points much, much faster in Very Hard, but its still weird. idk

Edit again: I played For ~14min on very easy, until I got to about 75k and I got about 5000T
Then I played until I got near the same score on very hard which was for about 4min it may have been a little less, but definitely over 3 and I got about 1000T.

So assuming I can make 250T every minute I'd have to play for 20min to get an equivalent amount of treasure as I do playing very easy.

And that's the same problem puzzle has. It just isn't worth my time to play the harder difficulties, because I can make more treasure in less time. This really needs to be fixed imo
Suggestion: At the treasure pay out screen add the time and score.

I think very easy gives out too much treasure and very hard not enough.

I did a quick test and:
I got a score of 2040 on very easy and made ~150T

Then I got a score of 3000 on very hard and made 45T

It just doesn't make sense to have a higher score on very hard pay out less than an equivalent(ish) very easy score

edit again: I did the math and very easy gives you .075Treasure/Point and Very Hard gives you .015T/P. (which you probably know)
I understand that you gain points much, much faster in Very Hard, but its still weird. idk

Edit again: I played For ~14min on very easy, until I got to about 75k and I got about 5000T
Then I played until I got near the same score on very hard which was for about 4min it may have been a little less, but definitely over 3 and I got about 1000T.

So assuming I can make 250T every minute I'd have to play for 20min to get an equivalent amount of treasure as I do playing very easy.

And that's the same problem puzzle has. It just isn't worth my time to play the harder difficulties, because I can make more treasure in less time. This really needs to be fixed imo
Please @ping me if you would like a response. I don't check the forums often

EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167