Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167
I'd like to suggest that some of the firefox users experiencing crashing have a look at this page, and possibly follow some of the steps. I still do have a feeling it's memory related, and I think if you can reduce that, it might work a little better.
I'd like to suggest that some of the firefox users experiencing crashing have a look at this page, and possibly follow some of the steps. I still do have a feeling it's memory related, and I think if you can reduce that, it might work a little better.
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
[quote name="dracocharky" date="2013-07-15 14:25:24" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=411306#540644"]I'd like to suggest that some of the firefox users experiencing crashing have a look at [url=http://kb.mozillazine.org/Memory_Leak]this page[/url], and possibly follow some of the steps. I still do have a feeling it's memory related, and I think if you can reduce that, it might work a little better.[/quote] I pretty much follow those steps every day, yet the game still messes up my Firefox.

I pretty much follow those steps every day, yet the game still messes up my Firefox.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
Is it a bug that the game refuses to connect? There're only 1600 people online right now, so it's not the lag. The loading sequence gets stuck on 'Connecting' on both firefox and chrome and has been doing it since 20:00 last night, at least.
Is it a bug that the game refuses to connect? There're only 1600 people online right now, so it's not the lag. The loading sequence gets stuck on 'Connecting' on both firefox and chrome and has been doing it since 20:00 last night, at least.
@InkTail
I've been getting that too. :/
@InkTail
I've been getting that too. :/
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
I've tried to play on my home laptop and PC, both of my work PC and my mother's PC and it will not load on any of them, One is on FireFox, 2 on Google Chrome snd even tried one on internet explorer and the game refuses to load no matter what. I have excellent internet at all locations and they run everything else fine but this game.
I've tried to play on my home laptop and PC, both of my work PC and my mother's PC and it will not load on any of them, One is on FireFox, 2 on Google Chrome snd even tried one on internet explorer and the game refuses to load no matter what. I have excellent internet at all locations and they run everything else fine but this game.
V1druVM.gif Cutie pie done by WinterSolace
Me too, am having an issue with connecting with the game. I think it worked before the last update? Can't connect since two days now.
Me too, am having an issue with connecting with the game. I think it worked before the last update? Can't connect since two days now.
FR-Banner.gif
@Wolflette
this is probably a really late reply, but I'm also a mac user, and ff and safari both have some issues with fairgrounds, although apparently the latest ver of safari will fix that, I haven't downloaded it yet. It works on Chrome though, so get that! :D
@Wolflette
this is probably a really late reply, but I'm also a mac user, and ff and safari both have some issues with fairgrounds, although apparently the latest ver of safari will fix that, I haven't downloaded it yet. It works on Chrome though, so get that! :D
EPrKGh1.png
The mouse controls are really awesome now! =D I'm just wondering if I'm crazy or not - did the blocks always change color when the cursor hovered over them? This makes the game significantly harder now in my opinion. I honestly have tho move the cursor away a lot from where I wanted it to be again to confirm again what blocks there were since I find the hover-colors all very similiar or even looking too much like a non-hover color of a different block type. Is this intended? =3 If yes, then there really needs to be no speed adjustment anymore because I'm really struggling to get reasonable scores in Very Hard now because of this.
The mouse controls are really awesome now! =D I'm just wondering if I'm crazy or not - did the blocks always change color when the cursor hovered over them? This makes the game significantly harder now in my opinion. I honestly have tho move the cursor away a lot from where I wanted it to be again to confirm again what blocks there were since I find the hover-colors all very similiar or even looking too much like a non-hover color of a different block type. Is this intended? =3 If yes, then there really needs to be no speed adjustment anymore because I'm really struggling to get reasonable scores in Very Hard now because of this.
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
@Desupon
xD wish I could. It's actually my mom's mac so I don't use it much(mostly because I hate apple and also because it's so old that it fails constantly).
*Sits happily with her working windows*

All except for that "E" button in the Switch game. That doesn't work at all for me sadly and yet my e obviously works and the spacebar command works for the game as.
@Desupon
xD wish I could. It's actually my mom's mac so I don't use it much(mostly because I hate apple and also because it's so old that it fails constantly).
*Sits happily with her working windows*

All except for that "E" button in the Switch game. That doesn't work at all for me sadly and yet my e obviously works and the spacebar command works for the game as.
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
Hi!

I've tried playing the no effect version and find it very awesome - mainly because I really enjoy playing that game and the effects were a bit... annoying. Makes the game clearer now.
Hi!

I've tried playing the no effect version and find it very awesome - mainly because I really enjoy playing that game and the effects were a bit... annoying. Makes the game clearer now.
FR-Banner.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167