Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167
Hi everyone,

This thread is for the Shock Switch Beta. Please keep all Shock Switch feature/bug related discussion to this thread only. I'll be keeping a close eye on it!

If your post was deleted, it's because I've added your issue to the list. Thank you!

If the game is not loading, it may have crashed. No need to let me know here - I'm probably painfully aware.

Photosensitive players: Good news! I've done a little work on an effectless version of the game. Just add "&epi=1" to the end of the URL, like so. I cannot promise that this mode will not trigger a seizure, but you are welcome to try it if you understand the risks and would like to let me know if it needs additional changes. There will of course be a more user-friendly way to do this later.

Not Yet Implemented:

- The Credits popup incorrectly credits @Thrage for the music - that's actually @Slogra's jam! Send him kisses if you like it.
- Achievements
- Proper Mobile controls (Coming soon, I promise!)
- Milestone notifications (As suggested by @Locke - thanks!)

Known Issues:

- The Controls popup is inaccurate for now.
- Right click isn't spawning additional tile rows. Fixed as of 7/11.
- Firefox appears to have a crashing issue that as of yet has no significant leads.
- Pausing the game has some weird effects with the timer, and sometimes ends the game early.
- Restarting the game and beginning anew on a new difficulty sometimes brings up the old game. I think I've fixed this as of 7/13. Please test!
- Sometimes the Shock Switch gauge will not fill whatsoever. I have no leads on why this occurs at this time. Cannot reproduce.
- Only 5 of the 6 blocks appear on Hard and Very Hard. Fixed as of 7/11.
- The keyboard controls seem to stop working when in fullscreen mode.
- Automatic matches are happening very frequently. Adjusted as of 7/11.
- Blocks sometimes flash before actually falling into place when forming a chain.
- Sound does not work on Opera.
- Panels cannot be slipped in beneath falling columns. Fixed as of 7/13. Needs testing.
- Panels sometimes match in a row before landing. Fixed as of 7/13. Needs testing/verification.
- No treasure is gained if the game is paused at any point. Fixed as of 7/29.

Player Feedback:

- Many users have reported that the speeds are much too easy. I hear you; amusingly, they were reported in beta as being too difficult, even at the same speed they are now.
- Some users have requested vertical swaps. This won't be implemented; the game's design and challenge completely hinges on horizontal swaps being the only thing you can do.
- I have gotten opinions that the Shock Switch gauge fills too slowly, and it's an opinion I disagree with. The Shock Switch is meant to save you in a bad situation, not come up for use frequently.
- Many users have reported that mouse controls feel sub-optimal. This is low on my priority list as Shock Switch is meant to be played mostly with a keyboard, and the mouse controls are kind of an extra thing. Mouse controls overhauled on 7/13. Please test!
- Some reports of disliking the control scheme of the E key and the Spacebar. E is a bit of an industry standard, but I'm considering allowing players to remap the keys to whatever they want. Stay tuned.
- Feature requests include Versus mode and Garbage mode. I've heard you on this, and while I think it's outside of the scope of a faire game, I will consider it if it's demanded enough.
- Some players have reported that Shock Switch is pretty awesome. This is a sentiment I agree with, and this particular feature is working as intended. :P

Not a bug:

- The mouse cursor disappears if using the mouse to control the game. This is to keep it out of the way.
- Flipping the Shock Switch is removing all tiles instead of all tiles of one color. This is working as intended; the explanatory popups on the title screen are inaccurate.
Hi everyone,

This thread is for the Shock Switch Beta. Please keep all Shock Switch feature/bug related discussion to this thread only. I'll be keeping a close eye on it!

If your post was deleted, it's because I've added your issue to the list. Thank you!

If the game is not loading, it may have crashed. No need to let me know here - I'm probably painfully aware.

Photosensitive players: Good news! I've done a little work on an effectless version of the game. Just add "&epi=1" to the end of the URL, like so. I cannot promise that this mode will not trigger a seizure, but you are welcome to try it if you understand the risks and would like to let me know if it needs additional changes. There will of course be a more user-friendly way to do this later.

Not Yet Implemented:

- The Credits popup incorrectly credits @Thrage for the music - that's actually @Slogra's jam! Send him kisses if you like it.
- Achievements
- Proper Mobile controls (Coming soon, I promise!)
- Milestone notifications (As suggested by @Locke - thanks!)

Known Issues:

- The Controls popup is inaccurate for now.
- Right click isn't spawning additional tile rows. Fixed as of 7/11.
- Firefox appears to have a crashing issue that as of yet has no significant leads.
- Pausing the game has some weird effects with the timer, and sometimes ends the game early.
- Restarting the game and beginning anew on a new difficulty sometimes brings up the old game. I think I've fixed this as of 7/13. Please test!
- Sometimes the Shock Switch gauge will not fill whatsoever. I have no leads on why this occurs at this time. Cannot reproduce.
- Only 5 of the 6 blocks appear on Hard and Very Hard. Fixed as of 7/11.
- The keyboard controls seem to stop working when in fullscreen mode.
- Automatic matches are happening very frequently. Adjusted as of 7/11.
- Blocks sometimes flash before actually falling into place when forming a chain.
- Sound does not work on Opera.
- Panels cannot be slipped in beneath falling columns. Fixed as of 7/13. Needs testing.
- Panels sometimes match in a row before landing. Fixed as of 7/13. Needs testing/verification.
- No treasure is gained if the game is paused at any point. Fixed as of 7/29.

Player Feedback:

- Many users have reported that the speeds are much too easy. I hear you; amusingly, they were reported in beta as being too difficult, even at the same speed they are now.
- Some users have requested vertical swaps. This won't be implemented; the game's design and challenge completely hinges on horizontal swaps being the only thing you can do.
- I have gotten opinions that the Shock Switch gauge fills too slowly, and it's an opinion I disagree with. The Shock Switch is meant to save you in a bad situation, not come up for use frequently.
- Many users have reported that mouse controls feel sub-optimal. This is low on my priority list as Shock Switch is meant to be played mostly with a keyboard, and the mouse controls are kind of an extra thing. Mouse controls overhauled on 7/13. Please test!
- Some reports of disliking the control scheme of the E key and the Spacebar. E is a bit of an industry standard, but I'm considering allowing players to remap the keys to whatever they want. Stay tuned.
- Feature requests include Versus mode and Garbage mode. I've heard you on this, and while I think it's outside of the scope of a faire game, I will consider it if it's demanded enough.
- Some players have reported that Shock Switch is pretty awesome. This is a sentiment I agree with, and this particular feature is working as intended. :P

Not a bug:

- The mouse cursor disappears if using the mouse to control the game. This is to keep it out of the way.
- Flipping the Shock Switch is removing all tiles instead of all tiles of one color. This is working as intended; the explanatory popups on the title screen are inaccurate.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
Alright, I'm done messing with it for a little while. Changelog:

- I have overhauled the mouse controls to be something I'm a little happier with. Let me know what you think!

- Fixed a bug that caused panels to be swapped when using right click to spawn additional rows.

- Retooled falling panels to allow for "sneaking in" panels below a falling column. I am fairly certain this will create other bugs, so please be on the lookout!

- Panels now shake when the column is 11 blocks high. This effect is not present in epi-mode.

- There is now an "Advance" button in the lower right for Mobile users to spawn a row. Mobile controls remain incomplete at this time - more to come.

- Ending a game and starting another one should no longer put players in the same game as before (Needs a lot of testing and verification).

Next on the To Do List (Later tonight or tomorrow):

- Graphical representations of combo and chain amounts.

- High scores recorded and displayed.

- More on-screen buttons for mobile users (Needs art).

This thread's posts have been culled down again. If your issue is missing, yell at me.
Alright, I'm done messing with it for a little while. Changelog:

- I have overhauled the mouse controls to be something I'm a little happier with. Let me know what you think!

- Fixed a bug that caused panels to be swapped when using right click to spawn additional rows.

- Retooled falling panels to allow for "sneaking in" panels below a falling column. I am fairly certain this will create other bugs, so please be on the lookout!

- Panels now shake when the column is 11 blocks high. This effect is not present in epi-mode.

- There is now an "Advance" button in the lower right for Mobile users to spawn a row. Mobile controls remain incomplete at this time - more to come.

- Ending a game and starting another one should no longer put players in the same game as before (Needs a lot of testing and verification).

Next on the To Do List (Later tonight or tomorrow):

- Graphical representations of combo and chain amounts.

- High scores recorded and displayed.

- More on-screen buttons for mobile users (Needs art).

This thread's posts have been culled down again. If your issue is missing, yell at me.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
Normal-mode is unplayably laggy for me - it does not crash, but it takes several seconds for a move to register, and runs substantially worse on higher difficulty levels. Epi-mode works perfectly. I've tested this on several different days to try to account for site lag.

This seems like a system memory issue to me - when I checked Activity Monitor afterward, the real memory use for Flash had gone from about 100 => 900 Mb. Nothing else of substance was running; just a couple of text-based browser windows. I do not have similar playability issues with other fairground/coliseum games.

Mac OS 10.8.2, 2.8 GHz processor, 4 Gb RAM, Firefox 22.0 (up to date), for what it's worth.

ETA: This may of course be related to the Firefox crash issue, with that kind of memory usage. Firefox is pretty memory-intensive at the best of times.

Also, for what it's worth, I have Adblock Plus active (but disabled on this site), and no other Firefox add-ons.
Normal-mode is unplayably laggy for me - it does not crash, but it takes several seconds for a move to register, and runs substantially worse on higher difficulty levels. Epi-mode works perfectly. I've tested this on several different days to try to account for site lag.

This seems like a system memory issue to me - when I checked Activity Monitor afterward, the real memory use for Flash had gone from about 100 => 900 Mb. Nothing else of substance was running; just a couple of text-based browser windows. I do not have similar playability issues with other fairground/coliseum games.

Mac OS 10.8.2, 2.8 GHz processor, 4 Gb RAM, Firefox 22.0 (up to date), for what it's worth.

ETA: This may of course be related to the Firefox crash issue, with that kind of memory usage. Firefox is pretty memory-intensive at the best of times.

Also, for what it's worth, I have Adblock Plus active (but disabled on this site), and no other Firefox add-ons.
Okay, some quick notices on the new version:
  • 11 block jumping works fine that I can tell, so all good there.
  • Ending and restarting now does create a new game. I tried it multiple times under different levels, and it always worked.
  • If you hit the graphical representation of up for mobile users while in pause, it auto-ends the game. Oops. It does work just fine when it's not paused, though.
  • The sneaking in blocks does not work reliably at all, mostly because it doesn't fall slow enough. When the tiles 'disappear' there's the little black marks that prevent movement there, and then the next second the block is on the 'ground'. I managed to get it in once, but I wasn't any faster for that one - it just seemed to recognize what I wanted and put it there. The rest of the time, nothing.
  • The mouse controls still don't feel very tight, though it's better than it was. Still not as good as keyboard, but at least it's functional.
  • Right click works reliably for me now.

Note: All of this is on the current version of Chrome
Okay, some quick notices on the new version:
  • 11 block jumping works fine that I can tell, so all good there.
  • Ending and restarting now does create a new game. I tried it multiple times under different levels, and it always worked.
  • If you hit the graphical representation of up for mobile users while in pause, it auto-ends the game. Oops. It does work just fine when it's not paused, though.
  • The sneaking in blocks does not work reliably at all, mostly because it doesn't fall slow enough. When the tiles 'disappear' there's the little black marks that prevent movement there, and then the next second the block is on the 'ground'. I managed to get it in once, but I wasn't any faster for that one - it just seemed to recognize what I wanted and put it there. The rest of the time, nothing.
  • The mouse controls still don't feel very tight, though it's better than it was. Still not as good as keyboard, but at least it's functional.
  • Right click works reliably for me now.

Note: All of this is on the current version of Chrome
TuEVAjZ.png
[quote name="azith" date="2013-07-13 18:48:41" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=411306#501993"]Normal-mode is unplayably laggy for me - it does [i]not[/i] crash, but it takes several seconds for a move to register, and runs substantially worse on higher difficulty levels. Epi-mode works perfectly. I've tested this on several different days to try to account for site lag. This seems like a system memory issue to me - when I checked Activity Monitor afterward, the real memory use for Flash had gone from about 100 => 900 Mb. Nothing else of substance was running; just a couple of text-based browser windows. I do not have similar playability issues with other fairground/coliseum games. Mac OS 10.8.2, 2.8 GHz processor, 4 Gb RAM, Firefox 22.0 (up to date), for what it's worth. ETA: This may of course be related to the Firefox crash issue, with that kind of memory usage. Firefox is pretty memory-intensive at the best of times. Also, for what it's worth, I have Adblock Plus active (but disabled on this site), and no other Firefox add-ons.[/quote] I do think it is a memory issue as well, because both times when I played it, I got a pop up from Norton 360 about high memory usage. For some reason, the game uses a lot of memory it seems like. I am not comfortable with using any other browser except for Firefox, though.

I do think it is a memory issue as well, because both times when I played it, I got a pop up from Norton 360 about high memory usage. For some reason, the game uses a lot of memory it seems like. I am not comfortable with using any other browser except for Firefox, though.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
Just some general thoughts/feedback about the game as it stands so far:

First of all, I love that you guys have put together a Faire game like this. It's great that it's lightning-themed (gives me the homefield advantage... right? Or is that not implemented yet? :P), but, more than that, it's reminiscent of one of my favorite console games of all time, Tetris Attack. It looks like several players have already made comments that are in line with the feel and gameplay of Tetris Attack, and I'm likely to be just as biased as they are, but I'll try my best not to be since I know you guys aren't just trying to clone other games.

My main concern is one that you already have listed, so I know you've heard it already, but the game is just too easy! Keep in mind, this is coming from an avid Tetris Attack player, so what I consider 'easy' is not what most of the playerbase would say. But the hardest difficulty is a cakewalk, to be honest. I think there are small improvements that can help tighten up the difficulty of the game, though. For example, the rate at which blocks disappear or fall can be a huge factor in the difficulty of the game. The harder the difficulty, the less time the player has to take advantage of disappearing blocks by setting up a chain. It also gives the player less time to slip a block into the space where some blocks used to be before the blocks above fall down to fill the space. Small things like this that make chains harder do a lot to improve the overall difficulty of the game. Try playing Tetris Attack in VS mode at a handicap of 1 and compare that to a handicap of 10. You'll see what I mean. :) Another thing you could consider is making the block rising speed increase more rapidly. I don't know how long you want the average game of Shock Switch to last, but after playing for about 5 minutes (long enough to fill up the gauge), I felt like it had hardly sped up at all. It certainly hadn't gotten out of control, as it would have by then in Tetris Attack. So, again, it depends on what you're going for as far as time spent in one round.

Overall, the game does feel a little clunky still. I know you guys are working on that. I would really love to see feedback on the size of combos/chains that I get. I know that's on the to-do list already, and it'll make a big impact in the feel of the game. Also, the detection of blocks being lined up is a bit funky. Sometimes it seems like blocks can line up even when they're falling past each other, particularly if you drop a block on top of blocks that are just finishing disappearing. Also, if you drop a block down and cause three to line up in the process, the blocks don't all start to disappear at the same time. Typically, the one that was dropped doesn't disappear until it settles, while the other blocks get very excited about having their friend drop down and start to disappear prematurely.

You might want to have the user's cursor automatically scroll up with the stack. Nevermind, I think I just had a brief bug where my cursor wasn't scrolling up.

One thing I wanted to complain about has actually just been fixed today (allowing the user to slip a block below a falling column), so thanks for listening to others' feedback on that. :) However, this system doesn't feel very reliable. For example, if a block is falling and it will cause 3 blocks to line up and I try to put a different-colored block in the way, it doesn't let me. Also, if I pull out a block under a falling column and that block would cause 3 blocks to line up, it sometimes doesn't feel like that block falls but instead gets swapped with the block on the bottom of the falling column. I'm not sure if that is what is really happening, but that is what the visual feedback suggests is happening. A good example of why this is is that it feels like the falling column instantly completes its fall when a block it put in the way that will cause another set of blocks to disappear. With further testing, I have determined that that last part actually works better than I had initially thought. :)

Swapping a block into a tall column that is shaking due to height causes that block to shake out of sync with its fellow blocks.

There have been a few rare cases when I made blocks disappear and the next layer of blocks that was about to become useable suddenly disappears and my stack drops down. It's strange and I'm not exactly sure how it happens.

I know you specifically stated that the Shock Switch gauge fill speed is just fine as it is, but I do really think you guys should consider increasing the fill ever so slightly for more difficult combos and chains. It will give the user more payback for their hard work and skill. :) Also, while I'm talking about the Shock Switch, when I fired it off once it cleared all of my blocks except for one. I'm not sure what that was all about.

More audio feedback! This is going back to Tetris Attack again. Every time the user moves the cursor in that game, it makes a sound. Every time blocks disappear, it makes a sound (and they disappear in sequence, not all at the same time). Getting combos and chains makes a celebratory sound, and getting a large (4x or more) chain makes the game play a fanfare of varying intensities. You might consider implementing similar sound effects to give the user more feedback as they play the game. Really, all of the Faire games could use small sounds like that.

On the topic of audio, the music is really great for this game. Very retro. It fits in with your other music. However, I feel it could be changed to loop just a bit more smoothly. Also, it would be nice if it had a bit more presence to it. The rolling thunder is really hard to hear.

Heh, I feel like a QA guy. I should stop giving feedback now. ^.=.^; I hope some of it is helpful, at least. Overall, I'm impressed with the game. It makes me happy to see since it's so much like a favorite game of mine. I've always thought it would be fun to make a game like this; it's nice to see that you guys have pulled it off. Keep tightening things up. :)
Just some general thoughts/feedback about the game as it stands so far:

First of all, I love that you guys have put together a Faire game like this. It's great that it's lightning-themed (gives me the homefield advantage... right? Or is that not implemented yet? :P), but, more than that, it's reminiscent of one of my favorite console games of all time, Tetris Attack. It looks like several players have already made comments that are in line with the feel and gameplay of Tetris Attack, and I'm likely to be just as biased as they are, but I'll try my best not to be since I know you guys aren't just trying to clone other games.

My main concern is one that you already have listed, so I know you've heard it already, but the game is just too easy! Keep in mind, this is coming from an avid Tetris Attack player, so what I consider 'easy' is not what most of the playerbase would say. But the hardest difficulty is a cakewalk, to be honest. I think there are small improvements that can help tighten up the difficulty of the game, though. For example, the rate at which blocks disappear or fall can be a huge factor in the difficulty of the game. The harder the difficulty, the less time the player has to take advantage of disappearing blocks by setting up a chain. It also gives the player less time to slip a block into the space where some blocks used to be before the blocks above fall down to fill the space. Small things like this that make chains harder do a lot to improve the overall difficulty of the game. Try playing Tetris Attack in VS mode at a handicap of 1 and compare that to a handicap of 10. You'll see what I mean. :) Another thing you could consider is making the block rising speed increase more rapidly. I don't know how long you want the average game of Shock Switch to last, but after playing for about 5 minutes (long enough to fill up the gauge), I felt like it had hardly sped up at all. It certainly hadn't gotten out of control, as it would have by then in Tetris Attack. So, again, it depends on what you're going for as far as time spent in one round.

Overall, the game does feel a little clunky still. I know you guys are working on that. I would really love to see feedback on the size of combos/chains that I get. I know that's on the to-do list already, and it'll make a big impact in the feel of the game. Also, the detection of blocks being lined up is a bit funky. Sometimes it seems like blocks can line up even when they're falling past each other, particularly if you drop a block on top of blocks that are just finishing disappearing. Also, if you drop a block down and cause three to line up in the process, the blocks don't all start to disappear at the same time. Typically, the one that was dropped doesn't disappear until it settles, while the other blocks get very excited about having their friend drop down and start to disappear prematurely.

You might want to have the user's cursor automatically scroll up with the stack. Nevermind, I think I just had a brief bug where my cursor wasn't scrolling up.

One thing I wanted to complain about has actually just been fixed today (allowing the user to slip a block below a falling column), so thanks for listening to others' feedback on that. :) However, this system doesn't feel very reliable. For example, if a block is falling and it will cause 3 blocks to line up and I try to put a different-colored block in the way, it doesn't let me. Also, if I pull out a block under a falling column and that block would cause 3 blocks to line up, it sometimes doesn't feel like that block falls but instead gets swapped with the block on the bottom of the falling column. I'm not sure if that is what is really happening, but that is what the visual feedback suggests is happening. A good example of why this is is that it feels like the falling column instantly completes its fall when a block it put in the way that will cause another set of blocks to disappear. With further testing, I have determined that that last part actually works better than I had initially thought. :)

Swapping a block into a tall column that is shaking due to height causes that block to shake out of sync with its fellow blocks.

There have been a few rare cases when I made blocks disappear and the next layer of blocks that was about to become useable suddenly disappears and my stack drops down. It's strange and I'm not exactly sure how it happens.

I know you specifically stated that the Shock Switch gauge fill speed is just fine as it is, but I do really think you guys should consider increasing the fill ever so slightly for more difficult combos and chains. It will give the user more payback for their hard work and skill. :) Also, while I'm talking about the Shock Switch, when I fired it off once it cleared all of my blocks except for one. I'm not sure what that was all about.

More audio feedback! This is going back to Tetris Attack again. Every time the user moves the cursor in that game, it makes a sound. Every time blocks disappear, it makes a sound (and they disappear in sequence, not all at the same time). Getting combos and chains makes a celebratory sound, and getting a large (4x or more) chain makes the game play a fanfare of varying intensities. You might consider implementing similar sound effects to give the user more feedback as they play the game. Really, all of the Faire games could use small sounds like that.

On the topic of audio, the music is really great for this game. Very retro. It fits in with your other music. However, I feel it could be changed to loop just a bit more smoothly. Also, it would be nice if it had a bit more presence to it. The rolling thunder is really hard to hear.

Heh, I feel like a QA guy. I should stop giving feedback now. ^.=.^; I hope some of it is helpful, at least. Overall, I'm impressed with the game. It makes me happy to see since it's so much like a favorite game of mine. I've always thought it would be fun to make a game like this; it's nice to see that you guys have pulled it off. Keep tightening things up. :)
I like it so far, but I agree that the power bar charges too slow. Yes, it is supposed to be a special reward for working hard, but I think that if you made it 1%-5% faster it would make the challenge more useable. Its current speed does not make me eager to work for it, sadly.
I like it so far, but I agree that the power bar charges too slow. Yes, it is supposed to be a special reward for working hard, but I think that if you made it 1%-5% faster it would make the challenge more useable. Its current speed does not make me eager to work for it, sadly.
Epi mode, using only mouse controls (which are definitely better now, yay! :D) firefox 22, still causing crash to desktop after playing for maybe 20 moves. It didn't seem to be triggered by advancing the row with right click, I did that a couple of times, it just died at random a short way into the game.

Is there anything in particular firefox users can test (specific combos, mouse click order, key orders etc?) to help you fix this issue?

Epi mode, using only mouse controls (which are definitely better now, yay! :D) firefox 22, still causing crash to desktop after playing for maybe 20 moves. It didn't seem to be triggered by advancing the row with right click, I did that a couple of times, it just died at random a short way into the game.

Is there anything in particular firefox users can test (specific combos, mouse click order, key orders etc?) to help you fix this issue?

Windows 7 desktop on Google Chrome,
Mouse works fine, direction buttons work fine, space bar works fine but the e button does absolutely nothing for me.
Windows 7 desktop on Google Chrome,
Mouse works fine, direction buttons work fine, space bar works fine but the e button does absolutely nothing for me.
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
ahhh the new thing where hovering over dulls/changes the colour is kinda annoying in my opinion, because with the colour change it's more difficult to tell what colours are behind it... I liked it before where hovering over the stuff doesn't change colours. I think this was supposed to make it easier to see what you're hovering over but it's more difficult to play for me

I'm glad you made it harder though. Now I can happily play hard mode. haha

thanks! I really like this new game and hopefully it will come out of beta soon :'D
---
edit: sorry i thought there was a thread for suggestions for Shock Switch so i deleted the comment thinking that this was for bugs only but it appears I'm mistaken?

Eh well the game itself is working well for me. ;v;
It doesn't lag either, unlike Runestones.
ahhh the new thing where hovering over dulls/changes the colour is kinda annoying in my opinion, because with the colour change it's more difficult to tell what colours are behind it... I liked it before where hovering over the stuff doesn't change colours. I think this was supposed to make it easier to see what you're hovering over but it's more difficult to play for me

I'm glad you made it harder though. Now I can happily play hard mode. haha

thanks! I really like this new game and hopefully it will come out of beta soon :'D
---
edit: sorry i thought there was a thread for suggestions for Shock Switch so i deleted the comment thinking that this was for bugs only but it appears I'm mistaken?

Eh well the game itself is working well for me. ;v;
It doesn't lag either, unlike Runestones.
EPrKGh1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167