Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 280 281 282 283 284 ... 329 330
The encyclopedia page for the Maren Beastclan has this line:

"Young maren and those civilians have abstained from combat training are forbidden to venture near the water's surface; predation from dragons is a constant concern."

The first line is missing a 'who' between "civilians" and "have". It might be better to remove either "those" or "civilians" as well.

"Young maren and those civilians who have abstained from combat training" or "Young maren and those civilians who have abstained from combat training"
The encyclopedia page for the Maren Beastclan has this line:

"Young maren and those civilians have abstained from combat training are forbidden to venture near the water's surface; predation from dragons is a constant concern."

The first line is missing a 'who' between "civilians" and "have". It might be better to remove either "those" or "civilians" as well.

"Young maren and those civilians who have abstained from combat training" or "Young maren and those civilians who have abstained from combat training"
2uq3ZkE.png
@FireDragonFlare the price is correct, and not a typo :) gem bundle prices are -10% of the total cost of the apparel pieces individually. total cost being 810 gems, and with -10% discount the price is 729 gems, which is the pricing this bundle has in the store.
@FireDragonFlare the price is correct, and not a typo :) gem bundle prices are -10% of the total cost of the apparel pieces individually. total cost being 810 gems, and with -10% discount the price is 729 gems, which is the pricing this bundle has in the store.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
arvelle's closed dialogue is missing a capital: [quote]The Warrior's Way battle event is now over. [b]t[/b]he shop is closed right now, lick your wounds, strengthen your body, and hone your skill in preparation for next year's Warrior's Way! If I survive this year I will return with new items to celebrate your legendary victories. [/quote]
arvelle's closed dialogue is missing a capital:
Quote:
The Warrior's Way battle event is now over. the shop is closed right now, lick your wounds, strengthen your body, and hone your skill in preparation for next year's Warrior's Way! If I survive this year I will return with new items to celebrate your legendary victories.
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
On the "Set Forum Vista" pop-up (from Account Settings) the Grimoire vista is misspelled as Grimore - which makes a Ctrl+F search very difficult :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/9SJjO51.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WAd175x.png[/img]
On the "Set Forum Vista" pop-up (from Account Settings) the Grimoire vista is misspelled as Grimore - which makes a Ctrl+F search very difficult :)

9SJjO51.png
WAd175x.png
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
Arvelle's text needs some adjusting right now. Her "shop closed" text needs some capitalization correction and a change in punctuation. Joxar's text looks just fine though!
Arvelle's text needs some adjusting right now. Her "shop closed" text needs some capitalization correction and a change in punctuation. Joxar's text looks just fine though!
The Bigender Cosmonaut
He/Him/His or Ey/Em/Eirs
https://thebigendercosmonaut.carrd.co/
I don't know if this has been reported before but I've found some errors with Tomo. [img]https://i.imgur.com/8UtMYcA.png[/img]
I don't know if this has been reported before but I've found some errors with Tomo.

8UtMYcA.png

KdSMN2F.png
Blaze Branches' description says "Flameforger's Fest" instead of "Festival" like other apparel does. [item=Blaze Branches]
Blaze Branches' description says "Flameforger's Fest" instead of "Festival" like other apparel does.

Blaze Branches
fo11Vhp.png
[quote]What is the maximum number of eggs you can get in a single nest by breeding two X dragons of the same species?[/quote] This question from Tomo is [u]still [/u]missing the word "modern" where I have placed the X! Two [i]Ancients [/i] of the same species can give a 5 egg nest, making the "correct" answer of 4 WRONG!
Quote:
What is the maximum number of eggs you can get in a single nest by breeding two X dragons of the same species?

This question from Tomo is still missing the word "modern" where I have placed the X! Two Ancients of the same species can give a 5 egg nest, making the "correct" answer of 4 WRONG!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
[size=2][color=#ab82c9]Found an error with Tomo's Trivia. I picked Fuiran, because Fuiran do, in fact, drop fishscale baskets. XD [img]https://i.ibb.co/TbBzhj2/download.png[/img]
Found an error with Tomo's Trivia. I picked Fuiran, because Fuiran do, in fact, drop fishscale baskets. XD
download.png
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
[quote name="Crystallia" date="2022-08-27 01:17:33" ] I don't know if this has been reported before but I've found some errors with Tomo. [img]https://i.imgur.com/8UtMYcA.png[/img] [/quote] I was just about to report that, since I also got that question and it looked like that.
Crystallia wrote on 2022-08-27 01:17:33:
I don't know if this has been reported before but I've found some errors with Tomo.

8UtMYcA.png
I was just about to report that, since I also got that question and it looked like that.
Flare
Dragon-obsessed gamer nerd
cHa0MYt.png
bYt72YT.png
kHBaXec.png
mlHpBMC.png
yVyFLUa.png
TOKiyyz.pngmXaaw6K.png
o9yS1eq.png
DogHOvc.png
1 2 ... 280 281 282 283 284 ... 329 330