Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 250 251 252 253 254 ... 329 330
In Festive Favors, The Stormcatcher's domain scene for this year says 2020 instead of 2021.
In Festive Favors, The Stormcatcher's domain scene for this year says 2020 instead of 2021.
@CentaursCatnip
The scenes in the festival shop were released last year during the 2020-2021 festival cycle, so it's technically correct!
@CentaursCatnip
The scenes in the festival shop were released last year during the 2020-2021 festival cycle, so it's technically correct!
fo11Vhp.png
I noticed some outdated information on the "Elemental Holidays" encyclopedia page. The fourth paragraph under the "Festive Favors" section reads: [quote][b]All holiday merchandise offered will be retired and replaced each year[/b], with the exception of the [b]elemental emblems[/b] (runes that appear near your dragons' foreheads), which will be available every year, forever![/quote] This could be confusing to new players, seeing as the emblems have been discontinued.
I noticed some outdated information on the "Elemental Holidays" encyclopedia page. The fourth paragraph under the "Festive Favors" section reads:

Quote:
All holiday merchandise offered will be retired and replaced each year, with the exception of the elemental emblems (runes that appear near your dragons' foreheads), which will be available every year, forever!

This could be confusing to new players, seeing as the emblems have been discontinued.
Someday, I will have a full, fleshed-out forum signature.

But today is not that day.

Current avatar dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88842114
[item=Sphinx Battlelord] should probably be "presumptuous" rather than "presumptive." [item=Crystalcleave Canary] "dazzles the eye [b]in[/b] when in flight."
Sphinx Battlelord should probably be "presumptuous" rather than "presumptive." Crystalcleave Canary "dazzles the eye in when in flight."
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Not sure if this counts as a typo but I feel like it's too minor to make its own thread for it, but "Balantis" is a name that came up in the name generator/randomizer and when I clicked it, it said the name wasn't allowed. I also double-checked to make sure it wasn't just something on my end by re-typing it out and it still won't allow it. (If it's a bad word/thing I am ignorant on what it is so don't get angry at me or anything, please!) Just thought I'd let you know it should probably be removed from the list of names the randomizer pulls from!
Not sure if this counts as a typo but I feel like it's too minor to make its own thread for it, but "Balantis" is a name that came up in the name generator/randomizer and when I clicked it, it said the name wasn't allowed. I also double-checked to make sure it wasn't just something on my end by re-typing it out and it still won't allow it. (If it's a bad word/thing I am ignorant on what it is so don't get angry at me or anything, please!) Just thought I'd let you know it should probably be removed from the list of names the randomizer pulls from!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
This might be intentional, however I found that Carved Harpy Masks are listed as materials while the recolor is a trinket.

Carved Harpy Mask Harpy Masque
This might be intentional, however I found that Carved Harpy Masks are listed as materials while the recolor is a trinket.

Carved Harpy Mask Harpy Masque
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
Melting down a trinket item at baldwin has a chance of producing what type of reagent?

NOt big, just "baldwin" is lowercase.
Melting down a trinket item at baldwin has a chance of producing what type of reagent?

NOt big, just "baldwin" is lowercase.
New.png
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/866567448282529802/876209392930914324/unknown.png[/img] I noticed that when mousing over the purple arrow icon on the tab set to send dragons to by default, the tooltip has two periods. I assume it's meant to only have one.
unknown.png

I noticed that when mousing over the purple arrow icon on the tab set to send dragons to by default, the tooltip has two periods. I assume it's meant to only have one.
is misspelled as "Crystaplate" instead of "Crystalplate." Its crate and matching familiar are spelled as "Crystalplate."
is misspelled as "Crystaplate" instead of "Crystalplate." Its crate and matching familiar are spelled as "Crystalplate."
fo11Vhp.png
Second post in a row, my apologies. I'm not sure if this one is a typo or deliberate: the matching items [gamedb item=686] and [gamedb item=15128] have two different classifications where the former is a trinket ("Other" tab) and the latter is an organic ("Materials" tab). I am aware of the the differences between masque vs. mask, however both of their tooltips say they are made of bones, so I would assume that the Harpy Masque would also have an Organics classification. [i][edit - i see this one was posted above. Didn't see that!][/i] Several other item pairs also have inconsistent classifications, including: [item=Shale Sliver][item=Granite Chunk] [item=Kunzite][item=Azurite] To add on, Raw Lapis Lazuli is still missing its classification. [item=Raw Lapis Lazuli]
Second post in a row, my apologies.

I'm not sure if this one is a typo or deliberate: the matching items Harpy Masque and Carved Harpy Mask have two different classifications where the former is a trinket ("Other" tab) and the latter is an organic ("Materials" tab). I am aware of the the differences between masque vs. mask, however both of their tooltips say they are made of bones, so I would assume that the Harpy Masque would also have an Organics classification.

[edit - i see this one was posted above. Didn't see that!]

Several other item pairs also have inconsistent classifications, including:
Shale Sliver Granite Chunk
Kunzite Azurite

To add on, Raw Lapis Lazuli is still missing its classification.
Raw Lapis Lazuli
fo11Vhp.png
1 2 ... 250 251 252 253 254 ... 329 330