Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 225 226 227 228 229 ... 329 330
@nohsara it seems to be common practice here to ban names of well known infamous people just to prevent people from naming dragons after them.
@nohsara it seems to be common practice here to ban names of well known infamous people just to prevent people from naming dragons after them.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
[item=dusk jadevine] There seems to be a tense error/typo in this tooltip: "appeared" should be "appears"
Dusk Jadevine

There seems to be a tense error/typo in this tooltip: "appeared" should be "appears"
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
@Cokebubble
This is not a typo as it’s a reference to a webcomic by the name of VG Cats.
@Cokebubble
This is not a typo as it’s a reference to a webcomic by the name of VG Cats.
bYt72YT.png
DisQoWb.png
QUIpVFE.png
vZmPWxA.png
pronouns They/Them
sorry if I'm hard to understand.
Please let me know if I misspelled something.
0zVuogN.png
@EnderDragon36 Oh ok sorry.
@EnderDragon36 Oh ok sorry.
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
Skoll and Hati (familiars) have weird characters in them as well.
Skoll and Hati (familiars) have weird characters in them as well.
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!

Checked Swipp's stand and noticed Tricolor Yapper was called Dwarf Hainu in its description. Sorry if this has already been reported.

Checked Swipp's stand and noticed Tricolor Yapper was called Dwarf Hainu in its description. Sorry if this has already been reported.
1UzprcQ.gifa8fEExH.gifEP2RL4g.gifGhwjgtt.gifqy7vSgi.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Starviper i dont think its an error, because it seems like the tricolor yapper is a type of dwarf hainu rather than being different thing.
@Starviper i dont think its an error, because it seems like the tricolor yapper is a type of dwarf hainu rather than being different thing.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Not really a typo per se, but there are two "thes" if your lair is in the lightning farm subregion. Its full name is "The Lightning Farm," and your lair would appear to say "Venerable Lair of the The Lightning Farm."
Not really a typo per se, but there are two "thes" if your lair is in the lightning farm subregion. Its full name is "The Lightning Farm," and your lair would appear to say "Venerable Lair of the The Lightning Farm."

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/758192044858015744/810068531537379338/unknown.png[/img] same case as before with the Fae, "to" should be "do"
unknown.png

same case as before with the Fae, "to" should be "do"
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/768467711353028608/810136607663325205/Screen_Shot_2021-02-13_at_6.13.14_AM.png[/img] The "to" needs to be "do"
Screen_Shot_2021-02-13_at_6.13.14_AM.png

The "to" needs to be "do"
1 2 ... 225 226 227 228 229 ... 329 330