Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 203 204 205 206 207 ... 329 330
tunatuna's username is misspelled as "tuntuna" in this accent's descrip
tunatuna's username is misspelled as "tuntuna" in this accent's descrip
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Ap1urEX.png[/img] "All designs are judges on a case by case basis..." I'm pretty sure they meant 'judged' instead of 'judges' on rule 12 of the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/skins/1]Skin Info & Rules.[/url]
Ap1urEX.png

"All designs are judges on a case by case basis..."

I'm pretty sure they meant 'judged' instead of 'judges' on rule 12 of the Skin Info & Rules.
10210.png I'm. Lotion :3 Trying
to get back into the forums...

Blargh !!!!! Beam of Hydration !!

g4XyQaa.pngQ0p4QGz.png
11514.png
Two here- Tomo has a now outdated question about the Woodland Turkeys, which are now in the Boreal Woods year-round: [img]https://i.imgur.com/6YIVYGE.png[/img] [rule] Green and White Flair Scarf has a typo in its description as compared to the descriptions of all other flair scarfs. The text at the end reads "at tails" rather than "at the tails". Here's it and another flair scarf for comparison [item=Green and White Flair Scarf][item=Red and Gold Flair Scarf]
Two here-

Tomo has a now outdated question about the Woodland Turkeys, which are now in the Boreal Woods year-round:

6YIVYGE.png

Green and White Flair Scarf has a typo in its description as compared to the descriptions of all other flair scarfs. The text at the end reads "at tails" rather than "at the tails". Here's it and another flair scarf for comparison

Green and White Flair Scarf Red and Gold Flair Scarf
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
In the encyclopedia entry for Gaolers under Social: Five Orders, there's no period at the end for the Sentinels unlike the other orders.

Overseers: An order dedicated to containing the largest and most ancient Horrorbeasts.
Sentinels: An elite guard that assist in protecting the Icewarden and the Pillar Fragment locked-away in the Fortress of Ends
In the encyclopedia entry for Gaolers under Social: Five Orders, there's no period at the end for the Sentinels unlike the other orders.

Overseers: An order dedicated to containing the largest and most ancient Horrorbeasts.
Sentinels: An elite guard that assist in protecting the Icewarden and the Pillar Fragment locked-away in the Fortress of Ends
[center][item=coast charger][/center] The description of coast chargers calls them [gamedb item=35764] (which is the yellow version of the familiar). [quote]Unlike its semi-aquatic charger cousins, [b]surf striders[/b] live exclusively in coastal waters.[/quote]
Coast Charger
The description of coast chargers calls them Surf Strider (which is the yellow version of the familiar).
Quote:
Unlike its semi-aquatic charger cousins, surf striders live exclusively in coastal waters.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
This appears to have been corrected? Or it's a weird typo that activated somehow. But I saw it earlier while playing in the scrying workshop, and thought I'd report it just in case. I didn't notice for a while because I was playing with her as ancient breeds, but then I went back to modern ones, I saw "Viper". Not "Vipera". No "A" at the end. For some reason. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/648053538617950230/752644696588681286/unknown.png[/img] Opening new tabs, even of the same dragons, shows it as "Vipera", as it should. So I don't know if it's still an issue or not. But like I said, figured I'd mention it just in case.
This appears to have been corrected? Or it's a weird typo that activated somehow. But I saw it earlier while playing in the scrying workshop, and thought I'd report it just in case. I didn't notice for a while because I was playing with her as ancient breeds, but then I went back to modern ones, I saw "Viper". Not "Vipera". No "A" at the end. For some reason.

unknown.png

Opening new tabs, even of the same dragons, shows it as "Vipera", as it should. So I don't know if it's still an issue or not. But like I said, figured I'd mention it just in case.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
I don't know if this is a typo, or was intended: [img]https://i.imgur.com/tfWDNAX.jpg[/img] It says Moonlit glas, instead of Moonlit glass. :/
I don't know if this is a typo, or was intended:
tfWDNAX.jpg
It says Moonlit glas, instead of Moonlit glass. :/
UmXugBY.png
this skin from starfall 2017 is misspelled:

fuchsia is spelled "fuschia"
this skin from starfall 2017 is misspelled:

fuchsia is spelled "fuschia"
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
[img]https://i.ibb.co/gJF02Vb/Screenshot-2020-09-09-at-2-55-29-PM.png[/img] In my hoard, I have one of ^these^ and it has some weird question mark thingy, but when I put it in code, it doesn't? [item=pretty peach wing bow] I'm pretty sure it may just be bugged for the one I have, but I have no idea-
Screenshot-2020-09-09-at-2-55-29-PM.png
In my hoard, I have one of ^these^ and it has some weird question mark thingy, but when I put it in code, it doesn't?
Pretty Peach Wing Bow
I'm pretty sure it may just be bugged for the one I have, but I have no idea-
Red-Breasted Hainu VjdktqS.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
ePOliyb.png
JMBy38q.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ayup, I’m Jordan . Just some dumb child obsessed with Splatoon and music lol . DM me if you need anything, always happy to help !!
[item=1st anniversary fish cake] Missing a space between "About as appetizing as it sounds." and "(Happy 1st Anniversary, Flight Rising!)"
1st Anniversary Fish Cake
Missing a space between "About as appetizing as it sounds." and "(Happy 1st Anniversary, Flight Rising!)"
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
1 2 ... 203 204 205 206 207 ... 329 330