Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 329 330
[font=times new roman][color=#C4357F]for the familiar "hati", "skoll" has an accent on the "o" in the description but the actual familiar "skoll" has no accent? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/604688960446267394/749714296942100581/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/604688960446267394/749714353921720420/unknown.png[/img]
for the familiar "hati", "skoll" has an accent on the "o" in the description but the actual familiar "skoll" has no accent?
unknown.png
unknown.png
[item=indigo mimosa] description is missing a dot at the very end or maybe i shoulda mentioned it in the live update thread whoops
Indigo Mimosa description is missing a dot at the very end
or maybe i shoulda mentioned it in the live update thread whoops
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I think the names might have been given to the wrong enemies? [item=Coast Charger] [b]Coast Charger[/b] "Unlike its semi-aquatic charger cousins, [i]surf striders[/i] live exclusively in coastal waters." [item=Surf Strider] [b]Surf Strider[/b] "Brilliant flashes of golden scales are a sign for smaller dragons to leave the water."
I think the names might have been given to the wrong enemies?

Coast Charger Coast Charger
"Unlike its semi-aquatic charger cousins, surf striders live exclusively in coastal waters."

Surf Strider Surf Strider
"Brilliant flashes of golden scales are a sign for smaller dragons to leave the water."
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
I assumed this had been corrected with the updates but the Emblems' descriptive nouns still switch between plural and possessive. [item=Electricians Emblem] Electricians Emblem [item=Infectionist's Emblem] Infectionist's Emblem [item=Starseer's Emblem] Starseer's Emblem
I assumed this had been corrected with the updates but the Emblems' descriptive nouns still switch between plural and possessive.

Electricians Emblem
Infectionist's Emblem
Infectionist's Emblem
Starseer's Emblem
Starseer's Emblem

qDkA25S.png
[quote name="LibraryWhale" date="2020-08-06 11:09:20" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9luV4Bt.png[/img] This Tomo question has "to" instead of "do" for "From which elemental region do fae originate?" [/quote] this still hasnt been fixed
LibraryWhale wrote on 2020-08-06 11:09:20:
9luV4Bt.png

This Tomo question has "to" instead of "do" for "From which elemental region do fae originate?"
this still hasnt been fixed
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
@pyereciae2788 it's an adaptation, it's something that helps them lol. it keeps them from dying.
@pyereciae2788 it's an adaptation, it's something that helps them lol. it keeps them from dying.
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
@Keeye
I figured that, but wouldn't they accidentally wrap onto something that falls while they're sleeping? (I think the main point is to re-word it for less confusion; I'm still confused after a few years.)
@Keeye
I figured that, but wouldn't they accidentally wrap onto something that falls while they're sleeping? (I think the main point is to re-word it for less confusion; I'm still confused after a few years.)
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I don't know if this qualifies as a "typo", but on the Dominance page, apparently the part about Beastclans in the top 3 places isn't correct; when my flight and the Beastclans are in the top 3, I still got the bonuses for the spot. [emoji=fae confused size=1]
I don't know if this qualifies as a "typo", but on the Dominance page, apparently the part about Beastclans in the top 3 places isn't correct; when my flight and the Beastclans are in the top 3, I still got the bonuses for the spot.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[img]https://i.ibb.co/3RYYfKv/Screenshot-414.png[/img] Secdonary instead of Secondary.
Screenshot-414.png

Secdonary instead of Secondary.
gJIGxXj.pngninbinarycatcher.png
I don't know if this counts as a typo or if this is supposed to be some kind of pun but the proper spelling is aqueduct, not "aquaduct". [center] [item=Scene: Moonbeam Aquaduct] [gamedb item=34842][/center]
I don't know if this counts as a typo or if this is supposed to be some kind of pun but the proper spelling is aqueduct, not "aquaduct".
lauma_by_yemoja_353440_fr_forum_by_renardroi-dcehwnc.png
eli
they/them

tumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 329 330