Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 ... 246 247
[item=Lurker Motherboard] To show possession, it should be corrected from “it” to “... as a lurker develops [b]its[/b] own personal hunting style.”

To show possession, it should be corrected from “it” to “... as a lurker develops its own personal hunting style.”
BqWRiwy.png
tmony
+2 FR
one million tundra dragons
404MS.png726MS.png
bleh
bleh2 bleh3 StjSAn9.png
b PUBaf.gif
Got a pair of Tomo questions here, [img]https://i.imgur.com/PcUpKlV.png[/img] This isn't particularly critical by any means, but I think "number of heads" would be more appropriate than "amount of heads" in this question, since the number of heads an Emperor possesses is always an integer. "Amount" is generally for things that can't be counted or can have fractional values, like how much of a fluid is in a container. [img]https://i.imgur.com/IB5JYvg.png[/img] This one may have been brought up already, but this question could do with a question mark!
Got a pair of Tomo questions here,

PcUpKlV.png

This isn't particularly critical by any means, but I think "number of heads" would be more appropriate than "amount of heads" in this question, since the number of heads an Emperor possesses is always an integer. "Amount" is generally for things that can't be counted or can have fractional values, like how much of a fluid is in a container.

IB5JYvg.png

This one may have been brought up already, but this question could do with a question mark!
My King is a sovereign King
No means of measure can define His limitless love
That's my King!
I wonder, do you know Him?

- Dr. S.M. Lockridge
All the Greenskeeper Gathering skins from 2019 have an unnecessary quotation mark at the beginning of their descriptions. [item=Raw Lapis Lazuli] This item does not have a subcategory; it should ideally be listed as "Minerals and Ores"
All the Greenskeeper Gathering skins from 2019 have an unnecessary quotation mark at the beginning of their descriptions.

This item does not have a subcategory; it should ideally be listed as "Minerals and Ores"
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngoIdIQQ2.png
I mentioned this in the lair revamp thread, but it might be better off here: When feeding a dragon that's already full, it says "This dragon has not fed." when it ahould say "This dragon has not [b]been[/b] fed." [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/371717226996170753/747853129709781022/Capture_2020-08-25-09-21-03.png[/img]
I mentioned this in the lair revamp thread, but it might be better off here:
When feeding a dragon that's already full, it says "This dragon has not fed." when it ahould say "This dragon has not been fed."

Capture_2020-08-25-09-21-03.png

has a typo in its description (it reads brightshine JUBILIEE, instead of Jubilee)

has a typo in its description (it reads brightshine JUBILIEE, instead of Jubilee)
/x\ tumblr_inline_o6sf2nPhT51ts26te_500.gif /x\
he/him
fr+3

adopt shop
[wip]

@Spooce With all due respect I'm going to argue in favor of present wording, as presumably the dragon has been fed
(in order to have the popup appear.)

Due to already being full you are advised that it did not feed while being fed, and you can rest assured you did not waste extra food on it overeating.
@Spooce With all due respect I'm going to argue in favor of present wording, as presumably the dragon has been fed
(in order to have the popup appear.)

Due to already being full you are advised that it did not feed while being fed, and you can rest assured you did not waste extra food on it overeating.
qDkA25S.png
I'm not sure if this is a typo/proper grammar but it's really been bugging me [columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475891837039673364/748194521803784263/unknown.png[/img][nextcol][Item= Octoflyer Baron][/columns] In the description it says "Those that do reach such a large size that they begin to mutate..." and then never continues on that, just explains how they mutate. I feel like it would read better as "Those that do reach such a large size begin to mutate..." so basically just throwing out that extra 'that they'
I'm not sure if this is a typo/proper grammar but it's really been bugging me
unknown.png
In the description it says "Those that do reach such a large size that they begin to mutate..." and then never continues on that, just explains how they mutate. I feel like it would read better as "Those that do reach such a large size begin to mutate..." so basically just throwing out that extra 'that they'
8519e7f8a5420ab5aed7323f1862da76548a86d7.png
The Flameforger's skins from 2014-2016 are listed as "Flameforgers" while those from other years are listed as "Flameforger's" (with an apostrophe).

eg vs
The Flameforger's skins from 2014-2016 are listed as "Flameforgers" while those from other years are listed as "Flameforger's" (with an apostrophe).

eg vs
cgtacqz.gifa26aTRM.pnguaCqscW.gif
[item=Black Tulip] I may be wrong about this but I thought I'd bring it up anyway. There are two problems with this description: [LIST] [*]"Heart-broken" should be either "heartbroken" or "broken-hearted." [*]"Veggie-dragons" should not be hyphenated but instead two separate words with a space between them. [/LIST]

I may be wrong about this but I thought I'd bring it up anyway. There are two problems with this description:
  • "Heart-broken" should be either "heartbroken" or "broken-hearted."
  • "Veggie-dragons" should not be hyphenated but instead two separate words with a space between them.
Tomo's question "Where do you find the constellation gene?" still lists "in the treasure marketplace" as the correct answer, when it should be "in the gem marketplace"
Tomo's question "Where do you find the constellation gene?" still lists "in the treasure marketplace" as the correct answer, when it should be "in the gem marketplace"
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +1
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 ... 246 247