Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 193 ... 329 330
coliseum > redrock cove > "Spiney Whale" (it's a boss)

"Spiny" isn't supposed to have an e
coliseum > redrock cove > "Spiney Whale" (it's a boss)

"Spiny" isn't supposed to have an e
There should be a space between the "Accent:" and "Fake". Not sure if this is a related issue, but searching "Fake Out" in the AH doesn't show any results, you have to type in the whole item name to see the listings.

Edit: Just noticed Citylight's post on the previous page, whoops
There should be a space between the "Accent:" and "Fake". Not sure if this is a related issue, but searching "Fake Out" in the AH doesn't show any results, you have to type in the whole item name to see the listings.

Edit: Just noticed Citylight's post on the previous page, whoops
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
"To stand inside of the Starwood at night is be embraced by an infinite universe."

This is incorrect. It should be:

"To stand inside of the Starwood at night is to be embraced by an infinite universe."

Noticed this while viewing Starfall Isles.
"To stand inside of the Starwood at night is be embraced by an infinite universe."

This is incorrect. It should be:

"To stand inside of the Starwood at night is to be embraced by an infinite universe."

Noticed this while viewing Starfall Isles.
o9yS1eq.png
Wg3kZKR.pngd4CH6Jl.pngZwbGqUa.pngmlHpBMC.pnglAvpyOQ.png
o7CqYdD.pngGdVZ87H.pnggziv3Ja.png
3qzCkO1.png
I was just doing my daily Tomo questions when I got this. I understood that the question was older than the gene itself, but this should be updated or removed, as newer players or just players in general might not know the timeline of all genes. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419779422233821184/707538385971183636/unknown.png[/img] (Sorry in advance if this shouldn't be here, I was told this was the thread for words that are wrong in general)
I was just doing my daily Tomo questions when I got this. I understood that the question was older than the gene itself, but this should be updated or removed, as newer players or just players in general might not know the timeline of all genes.

unknown.png

(Sorry in advance if this shouldn't be here, I was told this was the thread for words that are wrong in general)
He/They
+9 FR
Pings and PMs welcome!
Try not to pick "other" or Hibden for forum games please, of course I can not decide what you choose to pick, nor would I like to hold up games, so take that with a grain of salt. Thank you!

Autism Spectrum Disorder - Please be patient, I don't understand things right away
Bamboo Cluster
I'm not sure if this goes here or not, but over at Fiona's Familiars there seems to be an error with the Feat rewards for Tigerblood Foo and Mantled Foo. The reward which grants the recolor/achievement familiar is awarded for the [i]tolerant[/i] bond level as opposed to the [i]awakened[/i] level (and displays percentages towards tolerant). As a result, it appears to give more rewards than the supposedly higher levels. [img]https://images.plurk.com/p7GOnNO2RSSrjvzVqnRBN.png[/img] [img]https://images.plurk.com/5iQtsqJRsHhc6BgZov4jVZ.png[/img]
I'm not sure if this goes here or not, but over at Fiona's Familiars there seems to be an error with the Feat rewards for Tigerblood Foo and Mantled Foo. The reward which grants the recolor/achievement familiar is awarded for the tolerant bond level as opposed to the awakened level (and displays percentages towards tolerant).

As a result, it appears to give more rewards than the supposedly higher levels.

p7GOnNO2RSSrjvzVqnRBN.png

5iQtsqJRsHhc6BgZov4jVZ.png
6BuWSPs.png
Taste the rainbow~
The tagline for the Sunbeam Ruins page, from the World Map: [quote] The ancient seaside empire, illuminated the Lightweaver and her children.[/quote] This should be "The ancient seaside empire, illuminated [b]by[/b] the Lightweaver and her children."
The tagline for the Sunbeam Ruins page, from the World Map:
Quote:
The ancient seaside empire, illuminated the Lightweaver and her children.

This should be "The ancient seaside empire, illuminated by the Lightweaver and her children."
From the description for the Southern Icefield's page, from the World Map: [quote]This harsh landscape has embittered generations of its denizens over time, lending to increasing hostility towards outsiders as the landmass continues to shrink.[/quote] I believe this should be "[b]leading[/b] to increasing hostility towards outsiders", instead of "lending".
From the description for the Southern Icefield's page, from the World Map:
Quote:
This harsh landscape has embittered generations of its denizens over time, lending to increasing hostility towards outsiders as the landmass continues to shrink.

I believe this should be "leading to increasing hostility towards outsiders", instead of "lending".
From the description for the Frigid Floes on the Southern Icefield's page, from the World Map: [quote] This gleaming field of floes is a fleeting reminder of the former size and glory of the Southern Icefield, which once rivaled expanse of the northern continent.[/quote] I believe this would be better with a "the" added in: [quote] ...which once rivaled [b]the[/b] expanse of the northern continent.[/quote]
From the description for the Frigid Floes on the Southern Icefield's page, from the World Map:
Quote:
This gleaming field of floes is a fleeting reminder of the former size and glory of the Southern Icefield, which once rivaled expanse of the northern continent.

I believe this would be better with a "the" added in:
Quote:
...which once rivaled the expanse of the northern continent.
From the description for Reedcleft Ascent on the Windswept Plateau's page, from the World Map: [quote] The bridging test of wind dragon's aptitude towards adulthood is the Ascent, a series of reed-covered cliffs through which the strongest of the region's air currents pass.[/quote] The "wind dragon" part seems a little off. It could be changed to: "The bridging test of [b]a[/b] wind dragon's aptitude" or "The bridging test of wind [b]dragons'[/b] aptitude".
From the description for Reedcleft Ascent on the Windswept Plateau's page, from the World Map:
Quote:
The bridging test of wind dragon's aptitude towards adulthood is the Ascent, a series of reed-covered cliffs through which the strongest of the region's air currents pass.

The "wind dragon" part seems a little off. It could be changed to:
"The bridging test of a wind dragon's aptitude"
or
"The bridging test of wind dragons' aptitude".
[item=Long-Crested Hippogriff] "...long-crested [b]hippogriffs[/b] adaptability..." The word "hippogriffs" should have an apostrophe at the end to make it grammatically correct.
Long-Crested Hippogriff
"...long-crested hippogriffs adaptability..."

The word "hippogriffs" should have an apostrophe at the end to make it grammatically correct.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 193 ... 329 330