Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 329 330
[item=Accent:Fake Out] the accent "Fake Out" is listed as [b]Accent:Fake Out[/b], as opposed to [b]Accent: Fake Out[/b] - missing a space.

the accent "Fake Out" is listed as Accent:Fake Out, as opposed to Accent: Fake Out - missing a space.
mudwomb_comm.png
Is actually from the 2019 collection and not 2018 as it says
Is actually from the 2019 collection and not 2018 as it says
va8vlr4.png
Glaciarguard Platemail is fixed on the item, but the Crystalline Gala 2020 announcement thread is now missing the apparel icon as a result.

I had missed this festival and thought there was no apparel at first.
Glaciarguard Platemail is fixed on the item, but the Crystalline Gala 2020 announcement thread is now missing the apparel icon as a result.

I had missed this festival and thought there was no apparel at first.
In Tomo there's a question that says:

What was the theme of the familiars that came from Marva's Hats in April 2013?

2013 should be 2014
In Tomo there's a question that says:

What was the theme of the familiars that came from Marva's Hats in April 2013?

2013 should be 2014
H9klr6C.png xxxxx
iAiI6jU.png

FR +21
End/Endself
He/Him
Xe/Xem
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
QFMsHc3.png xxxxx Uf8EgNV.png
[item=Electricians Armband] The Electricians Armband should have an apostrophe in the first word.

The Electricians Armband should have an apostrophe in the first word.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
I feel like I've reported this before, but on the Gaoler encyclopedia page it says "colder climes." I'm sure it's supposed to be "colder climates."
I feel like I've reported this before, but on the Gaoler encyclopedia page it says "colder climes." I'm sure it's supposed to be "colder climates."
I DEMAND MORE GIRAFFES
+1 FR Time
Very picky with terts
No need to ping if it's my post
[item=ghostly ship chest] [skin=34249] "Ghostly Ship Chest" should be "Ghost Ship Chest," as the name of the skin is "Ghost Ship."
Ghostly Ship Chest

"Ghostly Ship Chest" should be "Ghost Ship Chest," as the name of the skin is "Ghost Ship."
Skin: Ethereal Trickster and Ethereal Trickster have the exact same name, so only the familiar pops up when I try to get the image for the tundra skin.

Edit: Also found the same thing happening with Skin: Tigerblood Foo, Skin: Tigerblood Foo, and Skin: Tigerblood Foo, but I'm not sure how it can be fixed
Skin: Ethereal Trickster and Ethereal Trickster have the exact same name, so only the familiar pops up when I try to get the image for the tundra skin.

Edit: Also found the same thing happening with Skin: Tigerblood Foo, Skin: Tigerblood Foo, and Skin: Tigerblood Foo, but I'm not sure how it can be fixed
IN3qoA3.gifhnOYGuB.gifE0tpxPX.gif
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/697637149507584140/704895754355081266/unknown.png[/img] On the Dominance page, the information in the top-left corner about when the next tally is is missing a space.
unknown.png
On the Dominance page, the information in the top-left corner about when the next tally is is missing a space.
Untitled241.png
@47616 there's already a ghost ship chest, it's from last year [item=ghost ship chest] @MrDrago clime is actually a word, synonymous with climate. stupid right?
@47616 there's already a ghost ship chest, it's from last year
Ghost Ship Chest

@MrDrago clime is actually a word, synonymous with climate. stupid right?
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 329 330