Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 329 330
[item=tangled band] "it's" should be "its" because "it's" is only used for "it is" regardless of whether it's used possessively
Tangled Band "it's" should be "its" because "it's" is only used for "it is" regardless of whether it's used possessively
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
One [b]L[/b] of a typo... If you open one of these: [item=Crystalplate Stinger Crate] [emoji=tundra happy size=2] You get one of these: [item=Skin: Crystaplate Stinger] [emoji=tundra confused size=2]
One L of a typo...

If you open one of these:
Crystalplate Stinger Crate
You get one of these:
Skin: Crystaplate Stinger
237-large.pnglight_banner.png244-large.png
clock_large.png FRT +8
[item=wing bones] I know this is a rather old item but it just hit me. I think it should [b]not[/b] be clan mates but [i]clanmates[/i] instead. You don't say room mate or flat mate, you say roommate and flatmate, the former means that the person is the mate of a flat or a room.
Wing Bones

I know this is a rather old item but it just hit me. I think it should not be clan mates but clanmates instead. You don't say room mate or flat mate, you say roommate and flatmate, the former means that the person is the mate of a flat or a room.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
On the Mammophant, it should be "sight" instead of "site" ;) [item=mammophant]
On the Mammophant, it should be "sight" instead of "site" ;)

Mammophant
There's an error on the Scroll of Eternal Youth when you go to use it, as it still says that the dragon can't be used as an avatar, while hatchlings now can be. [img]https://oi286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/Gathouria/Scroll%20of%20Eternal%20Youth%20error.png[/img]
There's an error on the Scroll of Eternal Youth when you go to use it, as it still says that the dragon can't be used as an avatar, while hatchlings now can be.

Scroll%20of%20Eternal%20Youth%20error.png
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
The new Tin Steampunk Vest has the same old typo as the other steampunk vests: "A plated vest of tin and rubbed leather. It is pockmarked with gizmos and sockets, perfect for connecting to other contraptions. The [b]guage[/b] on it measures in dapperness." (should be "gauge") [item=Tin Steampunk Vest]
The new Tin Steampunk Vest has the same old typo as the other steampunk vests:

"A plated vest of tin and rubbed leather. It is pockmarked with gizmos and sockets, perfect for connecting to other contraptions. The guage on it measures in dapperness."

(should be "gauge")

Tin Steampunk Vest
Wz3MG4S.png
[item=Accent: Fortress Guardian] should be a skin, not an accent, yes? [Edit] And the new Drakeharvest food [item=Horn of Plenty] has a typo in its description. It should be "all autumn feasts [b]look[/b] better with one of these" instead of "all autumn feasts [b]looks[/b]."
should be a skin, not an accent, yes?

[Edit]
And the new Drakeharvest food Horn of Plenty has a typo in its description. It should be "all autumn feasts look better with one of these" instead of "all autumn feasts looks."
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
[item=Carnival Angelfish] "A colorful fish that prefers to hide among equally colorful seaweed and [b]corral[/b]." should read "seaweed and coral".
Carnival Angelfish
"A colorful fish that prefers to hide among equally colorful seaweed and corral."
should read "seaweed and coral".
the Cracked Blackened Ribcage: [item=Cracked Blackened Ribcage] should say "[b]Its[/b] dark coloring"
the Cracked Blackened Ribcage:
Cracked Blackened Ribcage
should say "Its dark coloring"
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
Maybe fix the hyperlink on today's galore announcement to include the t? I mean it's a minor thing and I guess not a typo but it'd make more sense to change it
Maybe fix the hyperlink on today's galore announcement to include the t? I mean it's a minor thing and I guess not a typo but it'd make more sense to change it
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 329 330