Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Auction House Activity button gone?
Hi I don't know if this is an issue affecting anyone else, but I no longer see a way to get to your activity page in the auction house. Only the buy and sell options appear.
Hi I don't know if this is an issue affecting anyone else, but I no longer see a way to get to your activity page in the auction house. Only the buy and sell options appear.
@kymlander it appears to me as normal, so there may be something in your end preventing it from showing up. try the following:
- clear your cache, and restart browser after doing this
- whitelist www1.flightrising.com and www.flightrising.com in any ad blockers, security extensions, and your antivirus software
@kymlander it appears to me as normal, so there may be something in your end preventing it from showing up. try the following:
- clear your cache, and restart browser after doing this
- whitelist www1.flightrising.com and www.flightrising.com in any ad blockers, security extensions, and your antivirus software
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd