Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fiona familiars no extra treasure
Today in my Fiona grid, I had 4 familiars that were assigned to dragons pop up. Two of them provided extra treasure and the fiona blurb, but the other two did not. The ones with the blurb also provided a geode, if that makes a difference? [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/iVMxnfs.png[/img] Here's an image with a Fuiran shown to be equipped to a dragon (shown with the wing icon on the right) There is no extra treasure or fiona blurb when bonding with this familiar from the fiona screen. [/center]
Today in my Fiona grid, I had 4 familiars that were assigned to dragons pop up. Two of them provided extra treasure and the fiona blurb, but the other two did not.

The ones with the blurb also provided a geode, if that makes a difference?
iVMxnfs.png
Here's an image with a Fuiran shown to be equipped to a dragon (shown with the wing icon on the right) There is no extra treasure or fiona blurb when bonding with this familiar from the fiona screen.
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@Avmire is the dragon in hibernal den? if yes, this is intended, because you do not get bonding benefits from dragons in hibden
@Avmire is the dragon in hibernal den? if yes, this is intended, because you do not get bonding benefits from dragons in hibden
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark

ah, that was it! I didn't think the icon would be highlighted for dragons in the hibernal den, so that explains everything.

Thank you!
@Ralzakark

ah, that was it! I didn't think the icon would be highlighted for dragons in the hibernal den, so that explains everything.

Thank you!
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png