Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's ceremony bug
I'm not getting any deepearth geodes while gathering. I only get the ones you get from doing specific things around the site

This has never happened before, I don't know what's going on
I'm not getting any deepearth geodes while gathering. I only get the ones you get from doing specific things around the site

This has never happened before, I don't know what's going on
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
@Dragonqueen1215 asking just to rule out a possibility: are you using the site on mobile with horizontal view, or do you have small screen (like laptop), or are you very zoomed in? the geodes appear on their own row quite far below the normal gathering drops, and a very limited view of the page could make it appear as if you are not getting any geodes.
@Dragonqueen1215 asking just to rule out a possibility: are you using the site on mobile with horizontal view, or do you have small screen (like laptop), or are you very zoomed in? the geodes appear on their own row quite far below the normal gathering drops, and a very limited view of the page could make it appear as if you are not getting any geodes.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark yes I'm on mobile with the horizon/ up down view but I'm not sure what you mean with where they appear? For every festival except this one the festival currency always appears next to the normal items you get. The ones you are talking about are the extra ones you get around the site, which are the only ones I'm currently getting.
@Ralzakark yes I'm on mobile with the horizon/ up down view but I'm not sure what you mean with where they appear? For every festival except this one the festival currency always appears next to the normal items you get. The ones you are talking about are the extra ones you get around the site, which are the only ones I'm currently getting.
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
@Dragonqueen1215 you no longer get fest currency as normal loot in gathering, it only appears in the "extra" drops below the regular gathering loot. i believe this change was made back in june of this year. skin chests are only festival drops that appear alongside regular gathering drops.
@Dragonqueen1215 you no longer get fest currency as normal loot in gathering, it only appears in the "extra" drops below the regular gathering loot. i believe this change was made back in june of this year. skin chests are only festival drops that appear alongside regular gathering drops.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark oh, well that sucks
Well, then I guess I should delete this thread?
@Ralzakark oh, well that sucks
Well, then I guess I should delete this thread?
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png