Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Extra turns not distributed
1 2
I dont know if this applies to me (i didnt use my turns before announced extra)

refreshed and refreshed, still only had 15 turns. I dont have a screenie sadly, (i used it thinking it was only distributed for people who used it when the drop rate was broken,) Is it just broken or was it meant that way?

Edit: got another 15 like everyone else did, but i missed out on the other 15 turns
I dont know if this applies to me (i didnt use my turns before announced extra)

refreshed and refreshed, still only had 15 turns. I dont have a screenie sadly, (i used it thinking it was only distributed for people who used it when the drop rate was broken,) Is it just broken or was it meant that way?

Edit: got another 15 like everyone else did, but i missed out on the other 15 turns
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
Bumping this up. I did get my turns but hoping you get said turns too
Bumping this up. I did get my turns but hoping you get said turns too
candle-smol.png
@archons It appears that you still have 15 gathering turns that have not been used. You may be seeing the page from before the last 15 turns were rewarded?

Please refresh the page and check again. Thanks!
@archons It appears that you still have 15 gathering turns that have not been used. You may be seeing the page from before the last 15 turns were rewarded?

Please refresh the page and check again. Thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora
I think you pinged the wrong person haha

@Peculiarity
@Kaepora
I think you pinged the wrong person haha

@Peculiarity
candle-smol.png
@archons - Indeed I did!

@Peculiarity - We're looking into this now!
@archons - Indeed I did!

@Peculiarity - We're looking into this now!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Sorry about that @Peculiarity, Yes, we just triple checked and you should still have 15 gathering turns available to you :)
Sorry about that @Peculiarity, Yes, we just triple checked and you should still have 15 gathering turns available to you :)

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@Kaepora

When you first refunded the turns i never got those, other people got 45 turns and i only got 30 ^^
@Kaepora

When you first refunded the turns i never got those, other people got 45 turns and i only got 30 ^^
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
@Peculiarity Looking at our records, it looks like you used your first 15 turns of the day before Thundercrack began, several hours ago, and then 15 (the first awarded 15) after it began. Sorry for the confusion!

EDIT: For clarity's sake, since I started typing the original post, the second 15 was also used, so our records show a total of 45 turns used since rollover.
@Peculiarity Looking at our records, it looks like you used your first 15 turns of the day before Thundercrack began, several hours ago, and then 15 (the first awarded 15) after it began. Sorry for the confusion!

EDIT: For clarity's sake, since I started typing the original post, the second 15 was also used, so our records show a total of 45 turns used since rollover.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
I got 45 total turns today, was that intentional? Fairly sure I was supposed to get 30...
I got 45 total turns today, was that intentional? Fairly sure I was supposed to get 30...
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
@TheHunterZ Yes, we awarded +15 once when we discovered Charged Sprockets weren't dropping, then another +15 when we discovered an issue had caused the drop rate to be set incorrectly.
@TheHunterZ Yes, we awarded +15 once when we discovered Charged Sprockets weren't dropping, then another +15 when we discovered an issue had caused the drop rate to be set incorrectly.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
1 2