Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fest apparel reducible in Baldwin's Brew
1 2
While I was selecting a familiar to reduce I habitually clicked into the 'apparel' page and the Foliage Blind was available to select to reduce.
The game database suggests it can also be requested at Crim's Collection Cart.

Since this is the only festival item Baldwin accepts, I have to assume this is a bug.

I didn't think to grab a screenshot until I'd already started a new brew (I did not accidentally click the fest apparel don't worry) but as the game database says it can be used to create grey, black and white slime, I think it's not just a one-off graphical error =/
While I was selecting a familiar to reduce I habitually clicked into the 'apparel' page and the Foliage Blind was available to select to reduce.
The game database suggests it can also be requested at Crim's Collection Cart.

Since this is the only festival item Baldwin accepts, I have to assume this is a bug.

I didn't think to grab a screenshot until I'd already started a new brew (I did not accidentally click the fest apparel don't worry) but as the game database says it can be used to create grey, black and white slime, I think it's not just a one-off graphical error =/
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
Here's a screenshot for this! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/75152cbae649d3789db341a0a5d8101f.png[/img]
Here's a screenshot for this!
75152cbae649d3789db341a0a5d8101f.png
centerpushy.pngcenterpushy.png
Stoats for trade
Send a PM or ping in Stoat Search!
i5gBmk8.png
i experienced this as well
i experienced this as well
152.pngthird_placesig.png
Oh! I posted and didn't even realize there was already a thread. I am going to delete my post and just paste what I wrote here: Just noticed this while going through apparel to melt, at the end of my list, was the most recent fest apparel item. I have never seen a meltable fest item, so I thought it was an appropriate thing to report, though perhaps there is something I missed. [img]https://i.imgur.com/PuF7bOV.png[/img]
Oh! I posted and didn't even realize there was already a thread. I am going to delete my post and just paste what I wrote here:

Just noticed this while going through apparel to melt, at the end of my list, was the most recent fest apparel item. I have never seen a meltable fest item, so I thought it was an appropriate thing to report, though perhaps there is something I missed.

PuF7bOV.png
708238.png

| | She/her | | FRT +0 | dz3t7rY.png |

BAB86C.png

|
Ping me everywhere! Don't be afraid to poke. |

708238.png
49757761_bAjDlqXzYV5Ih9E.png
You can also hoard sell it which is scary. All other special items can't be hoard sold.
You can also hoard sell it which is scary. All other special items can't be hoard sold.
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
[quote name="ErwilMinsa" date="2022-05-31 21:28:13" ] You can also hoard sell it which is scary. All other special items can't be hoard sold. [/quote] So people DO hoardsell apparel after all
ErwilMinsa wrote on 2022-05-31 21:28:13:
So people DO hoardsell apparel after all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/6uFYJuG.png[/img] Posting to add that I almost made a Mistake and gave it to Crim, this should really be marked as special apparel.
6uFYJuG.png

Posting to add that I almost made a Mistake and gave it to Crim, this should really be marked as special apparel.
sanlsmy.png ////
+ They/Xey +
+ User Info +
+ Avatar Dragon +
+ 100+ G1s For Sale +
/////
UAJDNjL.png
ZrZXs8B.png
@snallygaster. I wanted to give you some extra info ^^
Quote:
Snallygaster said:
Posting to add that I almost made a Mistake and gave it to Crim, this should really be marked as special apparel.

Just to let you know - Crim asks for anything - Including an Eliminate that is high priced too. I have even been asked for Festival Familiars - the Bears from 2014-15 Season

I put everything valuable in my Vault until I need it so I don't accidentally give it to Crim ( I lost one of the bosses from the Arena to Crim)
@snallygaster. I wanted to give you some extra info ^^
Quote:
Snallygaster said:

Just to let you know - Crim asks for anything - Including an Eliminate that is high priced too. I have even been asked for Festival Familiars - the Bears from 2014-15 Season

I put everything valuable in my Vault until I need it so I don't accidentally give it to Crim ( I lost one of the bosses from the Arena to Crim)
NOzEL0a.pngBnt0ojE.pngw8o0xW1.pngl5zURhK.png
@kitsune56
Crim does not ask for festival items under normal circumstances. The bears are the one exception, due to their surplus.
@kitsune56
Crim does not ask for festival items under normal circumstances. The bears are the one exception, due to their surplus.
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
They are still meltable, sellable, and otherwise able to be discarded. No other recent fest items are like this still.
They are still meltable, sellable, and otherwise able to be discarded. No other recent fest items are like this still.
708238.png

| | She/her | | FRT +0 | dz3t7rY.png |

BAB86C.png

|
Ping me everywhere! Don't be afraid to poke. |

708238.png
49757761_bAjDlqXzYV5Ih9E.png
1 2