Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Total site slowdown, worst in coli
For the past two weeks or so I've been experiencing lag on the entire website. It's only a couple seconds of delay but it's very noticeable, especially when it comes to the loading of images and since there's so many interactables that trigger some kind of loading.
Where it gets very bothersome is in the coli, where everything takes up to 5 sec to load and there's a delay between turns in battle (I'm aware there's a specific coli bug thread, but since the entire site is affected for me I figured this would be best).

Important info:
  • No internet issues otherwise
  • Windows 10 gaming PC
  • Mainly use Chrome but problem is even worse in Firefox (both up to date)
  • Cleared cache and closed browser
  • Logged out and back in
  • No changes in hardware or software
  • Running Avast free antivirus (up to date)
For the past two weeks or so I've been experiencing lag on the entire website. It's only a couple seconds of delay but it's very noticeable, especially when it comes to the loading of images and since there's so many interactables that trigger some kind of loading.
Where it gets very bothersome is in the coli, where everything takes up to 5 sec to load and there's a delay between turns in battle (I'm aware there's a specific coli bug thread, but since the entire site is affected for me I figured this would be best).

Important info:
  • No internet issues otherwise
  • Windows 10 gaming PC
  • Mainly use Chrome but problem is even worse in Firefox (both up to date)
  • Cleared cache and closed browser
  • Logged out and back in
  • No changes in hardware or software
  • Running Avast free antivirus (up to date)
UBaiWUV.pngJrEJc4j.pngdEe2UrM.pngNOP5viO.png
@CorvidCastles try following:
- open task manager while you play to ensure that nothing is running at 100%
- run trace route
- try a vpn
- whitelist www.flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com on antivirus and any security and adblocking extensions
@CorvidCastles try following:
- open task manager while you play to ensure that nothing is running at 100%
- run trace route
- try a vpn
- whitelist www.flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com on antivirus and any security and adblocking extensions
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark Task manager seems fine. The trace route looks pretty standard compared to online examples, but I'm unsure on how to read it since it is new to me. I cropped it since I suspect my IP is on it. [img]https://imgur.com/8WFewTT.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/ydmBm1z.png[/img] I don't have a VPN subscription so I can't do that, but I will try the whitelisting and see what happens.
@Ralzakark
Task manager seems fine.

The trace route looks pretty standard compared to online examples, but I'm unsure on how to read it since it is new to me. I cropped it since I suspect my IP is on it.
8WFewTT.png
ydmBm1z.png

I don't have a VPN subscription so I can't do that, but I will try the whitelisting and see what happens.
UBaiWUV.pngJrEJc4j.pngdEe2UrM.pngNOP5viO.png