Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Very long loading times
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hello!

Since maintenance on Monday FR is sometimes taking incredible long for me to load. It happens on the whole side, most noticable with Baldwin and during familiar boding. Dragon images also take a long time to load and the clan energy bar + avatar dragon image are not displayed at some times.
Today it was really bad on Baldwin. The pop up where you select what item to transmute did take minutes to load, if it showed up at all. It is now better than during the day (I'm FR +9) but still takes longer than before maintenance.

The problem is not my connection or device. It happens at home with my private laptop/phone and work phone (WI-FI), when I'm using mobile data and at work with the WI-FI (phone) and cable connection (laptop). I'm using safari, firefox and chrome to acces FR, depending on the device.

Does anyone else experience this?
Hello!

Since maintenance on Monday FR is sometimes taking incredible long for me to load. It happens on the whole side, most noticable with Baldwin and during familiar boding. Dragon images also take a long time to load and the clan energy bar + avatar dragon image are not displayed at some times.
Today it was really bad on Baldwin. The pop up where you select what item to transmute did take minutes to load, if it showed up at all. It is now better than during the day (I'm FR +9) but still takes longer than before maintenance.

The problem is not my connection or device. It happens at home with my private laptop/phone and work phone (WI-FI), when I'm using mobile data and at work with the WI-FI (phone) and cable connection (laptop). I'm using safari, firefox and chrome to acces FR, depending on the device.

Does anyone else experience this?
tumblr_inline_qgeo1bmpZv1s3p7hf_500.png
Yes, I'm experiencing exactly the same problem and was just about to report it.
For me, it also happens with multiple devices / connections, on my Ipad as well as my Iphone and Windows laptop. The browsers I'm using are Chrome, Firefox, and Safari (all newest versions).

It started after the maintenance, and I'm FR +9, too.
Yes, I'm experiencing exactly the same problem and was just about to report it.
For me, it also happens with multiple devices / connections, on my Ipad as well as my Iphone and Windows laptop. The browsers I'm using are Chrome, Firefox, and Safari (all newest versions).

It started after the maintenance, and I'm FR +9, too.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@AryaElaina

If the issue is not your connection/device (and I'm assuming you checked the error rate on your router) and since there's no widespread reporting of outages odds are good it's a bad node between you and FR. The way to check that is to do a trace route and see where the high ping time is coming from.

To "fix" it you either need to change your data route (VPN is the usual solution here) or report to your ISP there's an issue.

@Luunai

You might be geographically close enough to share the same bad node.
@AryaElaina

If the issue is not your connection/device (and I'm assuming you checked the error rate on your router) and since there's no widespread reporting of outages odds are good it's a bad node between you and FR. The way to check that is to do a trace route and see where the high ping time is coming from.

To "fix" it you either need to change your data route (VPN is the usual solution here) or report to your ISP there's an issue.

@Luunai

You might be geographically close enough to share the same bad node.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I also have some issues, tracert points to an issue with an industrial provider, there seems to be an issue with a time out in one of their nodes.
I also have some issues, tracert points to an issue with an industrial provider, there seems to be an issue with a time out in one of their nodes.
TvGyETb.gif
This has been happening to me for a few weeks. :(
This has been happening to me for a few weeks. :(
[font=century]adding to this since it's been super bad for me as well, most noticeably since last friday (feb. 4); way longer than usual loading times on familiar bonding, Baldwin, Coliseum, main page (dragon avatar + random dragon) [u]info[/u]: - issue persists on both my PC and laptop (cabled internet on PC, wifi on laptop) - timezone is FR + 9 - browser used is Firefox (up to date) - No issues with my ISP/other websites/devices - Cleared cache/history - I do not have access to nor the intention to use a VPN. tracert just in case, same timeout as seen in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/3101737#post_50277762]another report[/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/845635233704706081/940273285252407306/unknown.png[/img]
adding to this since it's been super bad for me as well, most noticeably since last friday (feb. 4);

way longer than usual loading times on familiar bonding, Baldwin, Coliseum, main page (dragon avatar + random dragon)

info:
- issue persists on both my PC and laptop (cabled internet on PC, wifi on laptop)
- timezone is FR + 9
- browser used is Firefox (up to date)
- No issues with my ISP/other websites/devices
- Cleared cache/history
- I do not have access to nor the intention to use a VPN.

tracert just in case, same timeout as seen in another report
unknown.png
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
For me the issue has fixed itself for now. I hope that will also happen to everyone else here!
For me the issue has fixed itself for now. I hope that will also happen to everyone else here!
tumblr_inline_qgeo1bmpZv1s3p7hf_500.png
Issue's still here for me. Game's bordering on unplayable. Know it's not my internet. Happening since first maintenance. Happens on my phone too.
Issue's still here for me. Game's bordering on unplayable. Know it's not my internet. Happening since first maintenance. Happens on my phone too.
HjZUn7k.gif
@Sharkra

Per google an asterisk means the node timed out for whatever amount of time the traceroute is set to consider a timeout. #6 seems to be your problem.

How to read a Trace Route Report

Since it's not in the first couple of hops nor the last couple it's not something that reporting to your ISP or FR will help; it will end up being eventually figured out by "the system" and fixed/disabled when enough reports are auto-generated by nearby nodes.
@Sharkra

Per google an asterisk means the node timed out for whatever amount of time the traceroute is set to consider a timeout. #6 seems to be your problem.

How to read a Trace Route Report

Since it's not in the first couple of hops nor the last couple it's not something that reporting to your ISP or FR will help; it will end up being eventually figured out by "the system" and fixed/disabled when enough reports are auto-generated by nearby nodes.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Hopefully no one minds me jumping into this thread since my problem is similar enough and I don't think it's worth a whole new thread.

My issue is specifically bonding with familiars. At first, bonding goes well enough, but it quickly slows to a crawl and eventually I have to stop altogether because it pretty much shuts down my browser. I have tried turning off my extensions in Firefox and clearing my cache but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Other than some brief lag on a few games and the coliseum, this is the only issue I've run into on the site. I just returned to the site after a few years and I remember being able to breeze through familiar bonding before so it's definitely a little frustrating, lol.
Hopefully no one minds me jumping into this thread since my problem is similar enough and I don't think it's worth a whole new thread.

My issue is specifically bonding with familiars. At first, bonding goes well enough, but it quickly slows to a crawl and eventually I have to stop altogether because it pretty much shuts down my browser. I have tried turning off my extensions in Firefox and clearing my cache but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Other than some brief lag on a few games and the coliseum, this is the only issue I've run into on the site. I just returned to the site after a few years and I remember being able to breeze through familiar bonding before so it's definitely a little frustrating, lol.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10