Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Swip error
1 2 3 4 5 6
I managed to get 11 strange chests before this error popped up, so that's probably exactly what it was.
I managed to get 11 strange chests before this error popped up, so that's probably exactly what it was.
deseczka2.png
Currently having the same problem. Cannot see Swipp's stand at all :(
Currently having the same problem. Cannot see Swipp's stand at all :(
27493.png Johnny
He/Him
FR +2
if
youre
reading
this
youre
gay
lol
21403.png
having the same problem lol
having the same problem lol
Same issue over here
Same issue over here
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
Same issue, wanted to nab firefly :T
Same issue, wanted to nab firefly :T
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

Same
Same
pSqt2he.pngYjsuzHO.pnglvnVULi.pngZwwIRzh.png
its like that for me as well, i didnt see the trades i was just checking to see what was up but whenever i click on it, it does that [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/508804691698778118/927992146294886448/unknown.png[/img]
its like that for me as well, i didnt see the trades i was just checking to see what was up but whenever i click on it, it does that
unknown.png
Oh man I traded for some chests and now you're telling me i have CONTRABAND? lol
Oh man I traded for some chests and now you're telling me i have CONTRABAND? lol
COnwekB.pngsnvCbCv.jpgLTPvb84.pngKrwGLXp.png
Also having problem with Swipp! Didn't see a chest earlier this morning (when it was working) but went to go check it in general anddddd got the same error message everyone else that's been posting it. So yeah, wondering if they're fixing it?
Also having problem with Swipp! Didn't see a chest earlier this morning (when it was working) but went to go check it in general anddddd got the same error message everyone else that's been posting it. So yeah, wondering if they're fixing it?
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

RIP Swipp, came across the same error page when I tried to access him.
RIP Swipp, came across the same error page when I tried to access him.
6Jj8Ipi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6