Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Swip error
1 2 3 4 5 6
https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/swipp

Trying to get property 'reward' of non-object (View: /home/flightri/laravel/app/views/swipp/index.blade.php) in /a419c675909c255b4cdae97795b34f1a Line 107

I saw a NotN Strange Chest trade available in swipp earlier, but when I went back to check it a minute later, trying to access Swipp just resulted in the error screen with this message in it. I'm guessing its because a chest trade was available after NotN already ended?
https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/swipp

Trying to get property 'reward' of non-object (View: /home/flightri/laravel/app/views/swipp/index.blade.php) in /a419c675909c255b4cdae97795b34f1a Line 107

I saw a NotN Strange Chest trade available in swipp earlier, but when I went back to check it a minute later, trying to access Swipp just resulted in the error screen with this message in it. I'm guessing its because a chest trade was available after NotN already ended?
LJfZA40.png
tyEuRXe.png
J7D1quC.png
5klLPDf.png
Sales Thread
Gen 1 Adoption
Tailwind Services (leveling/brewing&more)
Project Tracker
i got the exact same issue, though i didnt see the chest, i was just checking swipps as part of my dailies round
i got the exact same issue, though i didnt see the chest, i was just checking swipps as part of my dailies round
QRTnH6B.pngMreCscM.pngGc8XK3m.png
yep, came here to post this. swipp's got forbidden items [img]https://i.gyazo.com/ec3152a8e3966851f43016d29544d243.png[/img]
yep, came here to post this. swipp's got forbidden items

ec3152a8e3966851f43016d29544d243.png
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
See im having a problem with Swapp but I cant even go to the stand. I go to Trading post then click on Swapps stand and get an error.
See im having a problem with Swapp but I cant even go to the stand. I go to Trading post then click on Swapps stand and get an error.
I can confirm that this is happening to myself and at least one other person with the same error
I can confirm that this is happening to myself and at least one other person with the same error
She/They
Transfem
Demiromantic
Polyamorous
Bi Lesbian
Forum button thread
Flight Rising Discord Thread
Pixel commission by NeosiAxiom
^ I’m having the same issue as @ GluttonyGhost; I can’t even see the items for trade.
^ I’m having the same issue as @ GluttonyGhost; I can’t even see the items for trade.
+1 I have also received this error.

It is likely related to the fact that Swipp was attempting to offer a Strange Chest trade after the event has ended. Since Swipp no longer has permissions to offer this trade, it resulted in an error in the DB.
+1 I have also received this error.

It is likely related to the fact that Swipp was attempting to offer a Strange Chest trade after the event has ended. Since Swipp no longer has permissions to offer this trade, it resulted in an error in the DB.
staff are raiding swipp's stand to confiscate tripp's black market strange chests, methinks. (staff are probably replacing the chest trade that popped up in error, and swipp should be back soon)
staff are raiding swipp's stand to confiscate tripp's black market strange chests, methinks. (staff are probably replacing the chest trade that popped up in error, and swipp should be back soon)
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
same issue. came to the forum to check if it was just me and it seems to Not be
same issue. came to the forum to check if it was just me and it seems to Not be
(previously @vampireparty)
Same issue for me! Also saw the strange chest trade. (for completityš sake, on windows 10, firefox 95.0.2) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/750821108818903092/927985504870354984/unknown.png[/img]
Same issue for me! Also saw the strange chest trade. (for completityš sake, on windows 10, firefox 95.0.2)
unknown.png
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6