Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tomo not updating?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
2022 baby its y2k....2!!!

but for real, i'm experiencing the same thing. exalt bonuses are still the same from yesterday too
2022 baby its y2k....2!!!

but for real, i'm experiencing the same thing. exalt bonuses are still the same from yesterday too
>aleph
>it/its
>+3 frt
>alterhuman
>rivethead
>delete system32
Hnet-com-image.png
I also noticed that Tomo did not refresh, though my other dailies did.
I also noticed that Tomo did not refresh, though my other dailies did.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
Same here.. no Tomo
Same here.. no Tomo
Same for me
Same for me
same here. thought i was loosing my mind
same here. thought i was loosing my mind
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
I think it's happening to everyone. This might be a reoccurring bug? I seem to recall it happening on New Year's Day previously, but I might be mistaken.
I think it's happening to everyone. This might be a reoccurring bug? I seem to recall it happening on New Year's Day previously, but I might be mistaken.
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
Tomo is broken for me as well.
Tomo is broken for me as well.
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Same.
Same.
KfpmU0m.png
Also have this issue
Also have this issue
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
ditto
ditto
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7