Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds Game Music
Hmm. When I opened Tidal Trouble to play a quick game, the music played--but... I have the audio for the fairgrounds games set to mute. I clicked the mute option a few times just in case it wasn't muted, but it still played.
Browser: Chrome

I've muted the tab as a quick-fix, but I've never noticed this before?
Hmm. When I opened Tidal Trouble to play a quick game, the music played--but... I have the audio for the fairgrounds games set to mute. I clicked the mute option a few times just in case it wasn't muted, but it still played.
Browser: Chrome

I've muted the tab as a quick-fix, but I've never noticed this before?
A pixel button that reads 'wishlist' and links to my wishlist.
A pixel button that reads 'avatar dragon' and links to my avatar dragon.
A pixel button that reads 'about' and links to my extended about.
A pixel button that reads 'For Sale'.
A pixel button that reads 'den slot tasks' and links to a list of items I currently need for my latest hibernal den slots.
A pixel button that reads 'they/them'. These are my pronouns.
A pixel button that reads 'trans'. Referring to the fact that I am transgender.
A pixel button that reads 'autistic', referring to the fact that I am autistic.
A pixel button that reads 'disabled', referring to the fact that I am physically disabled.
A pixel button that reads 'wheelchair user', referring to the fact that I use a wheelchair.

Call me Ainsley!
Discord: ainsleys
LF Accent: Paper Cranes | Please DM me if you have it!
@RainesRhapsody
Just an FYI cause you're already using the closest thing we have to a fix:

The tidal trouble music has two parts - the intro and the main loop. Unfortunately only the main loop is affected by the mute. It'll turn off automatically as it switches over. This has always happened though!
@RainesRhapsody
Just an FYI cause you're already using the closest thing we have to a fix:

The tidal trouble music has two parts - the intro and the main loop. Unfortunately only the main loop is affected by the mute. It'll turn off automatically as it switches over. This has always happened though!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus | I'm surprised that I never noticed it, honestly! Thanks for the info, though, I had no idea it was like that.
@Vendrus | I'm surprised that I never noticed it, honestly! Thanks for the info, though, I had no idea it was like that.
A pixel button that reads 'wishlist' and links to my wishlist.
A pixel button that reads 'avatar dragon' and links to my avatar dragon.
A pixel button that reads 'about' and links to my extended about.
A pixel button that reads 'For Sale'.
A pixel button that reads 'den slot tasks' and links to a list of items I currently need for my latest hibernal den slots.
A pixel button that reads 'they/them'. These are my pronouns.
A pixel button that reads 'trans'. Referring to the fact that I am transgender.
A pixel button that reads 'autistic', referring to the fact that I am autistic.
A pixel button that reads 'disabled', referring to the fact that I am physically disabled.
A pixel button that reads 'wheelchair user', referring to the fact that I use a wheelchair.

Call me Ainsley!
Discord: ainsleys
LF Accent: Paper Cranes | Please DM me if you have it!