Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Unable to Download Scy Images
I am having trouble downloading images from the scrying workshop of the dragons that I scry. I get a "network error" message and after going through all the fixes nothing has worked.
I am having trouble downloading images from the scrying workshop of the dragons that I scry. I get a "network error" message and after going through all the fixes nothing has worked.
SohXyfC.gife1-L29.pnge2-M43.pnge3-M41.pnge4-M44.pnge5-L24.pngo030-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d04-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d02-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d03-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d04-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d05-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d04-Alex-Robins.png
@AlexRobins
i cannot reproduce this error. try following to see if any makes difference, because it may help with figuring out where the problem is:
- restart your device
- try different internet connection
- clear your cache and cookies
- try incognito/private mode
- add flight rising on whitelists of you ad blocker and antivirus
- try different browser and/or different device
@AlexRobins
i cannot reproduce this error. try following to see if any makes difference, because it may help with figuring out where the problem is:
- restart your device
- try different internet connection
- clear your cache and cookies
- try incognito/private mode
- add flight rising on whitelists of you ad blocker and antivirus
- try different browser and/or different device
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@AlexRobins (and @Ralzakark for info)
I believe you mean the dressing room? That has a known issue with Chromium based browsers - probably something configured weirdly FR's end that doesn't work with Chromium browsers, given images work everywhere else.

It works on firefox, but you can also right-click (or press and hold) and open the image in a new tab at which point downloading it works.
@AlexRobins (and @Ralzakark for info)
I believe you mean the dressing room? That has a known issue with Chromium based browsers - probably something configured weirdly FR's end that doesn't work with Chromium browsers, given images work everywhere else.

It works on firefox, but you can also right-click (or press and hold) and open the image in a new tab at which point downloading it works.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus
Ohhh, thank you so much for the help. I have been trying to show some of my discord friends my dragons I want for the future and I can't get them to save so thank you!!
@Vendrus
Ohhh, thank you so much for the help. I have been trying to show some of my discord friends my dragons I want for the future and I can't get them to save so thank you!!
SohXyfC.gife1-L29.pnge2-M43.pnge3-M41.pnge4-M44.pnge5-L24.pngo030-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d04-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d02-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d03-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d04-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d05-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d04-Alex-Robins.png
@Ralzakark
I have done all of those because chrome had a whole list of things to trouble shoot, the next listed step was to talk to the site to figure it out. Thank you for the help, I did go through all of the steps again just to be sure though because I really want to fix it lol
@Ralzakark
I have done all of those because chrome had a whole list of things to trouble shoot, the next listed step was to talk to the site to figure it out. Thank you for the help, I did go through all of the steps again just to be sure though because I really want to fix it lol