Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Extreme lags using buttons
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
Same here, it's all pop up windows for me which are super slow (den tasks, marketplace, trading post, familiar bonding)
Pinkerton gave me an error, so I don't know what I got either

LAN, Google Chrome and Windows 10 here

Edit: Did a tracer route and while the us and se hops have a higher value than I would like (around 100 ms), it does not add up to the extreme lag. So the issue is most likely behind the firewall
Same here, it's all pop up windows for me which are super slow (den tasks, marketplace, trading post, familiar bonding)
Pinkerton gave me an error, so I don't know what I got either

LAN, Google Chrome and Windows 10 here

Edit: Did a tracer route and while the us and se hops have a higher value than I would like (around 100 ms), it does not add up to the extreme lag. So the issue is most likely behind the firewall
TvGyETb.gif
Same here. Firefox, dekstop computer, Win7.
Same here. Firefox, dekstop computer, Win7.
TIobTkz.png
I've been having the same problem since late yesterday evening, on both Firefox and Chrome, Windows 8. It only seems to affect things that have the little popup windows - things like incubating nests works fine.
I've been having the same problem since late yesterday evening, on both Firefox and Chrome, Windows 8. It only seems to affect things that have the little popup windows - things like incubating nests works fine.
DoA7S6N.png 4fT5maI.png 894ypxu.png Ekx6TBM.png ?nZxWz=party_xy.png
So far for me I've been having trouble with
  • opening any chest
  • withdrawing/depositing treasure
  • bonding with fams
  • attaching or removing fams
  • attaching or removing apparel
  • purchasing from marketplace
  • purchasing from joxar (got a loading dialogue here at least)
  • pinkerton, tomo, crim

*PAs - I received PAs from several people but cannot see them at all to buy them. Very distressing tbh, everything else at least functions but this is an important feature that's fully broken

There is a delay of approximately 5 to 10 seconds between clicking the button and something happening. At first I thought I was misclicking and would click again to get, 5 seconds later, the "you already did this" dialogue.

As far as things that aren't giving me trouble:
  • navigating between pages/clicking links doesn't seem to have any lag or delay.
  • incubating nests did not lag.
  • pages are loading fine.
  • previewing things, hitting the close dialogue is fine.
  • gathering is fine

I am on the Microsoft Edge browser on a PC with a wired connection, Windows 10.
So far for me I've been having trouble with
  • opening any chest
  • withdrawing/depositing treasure
  • bonding with fams
  • attaching or removing fams
  • attaching or removing apparel
  • purchasing from marketplace
  • purchasing from joxar (got a loading dialogue here at least)
  • pinkerton, tomo, crim

*PAs - I received PAs from several people but cannot see them at all to buy them. Very distressing tbh, everything else at least functions but this is an important feature that's fully broken

There is a delay of approximately 5 to 10 seconds between clicking the button and something happening. At first I thought I was misclicking and would click again to get, 5 seconds later, the "you already did this" dialogue.

As far as things that aren't giving me trouble:
  • navigating between pages/clicking links doesn't seem to have any lag or delay.
  • incubating nests did not lag.
  • pages are loading fine.
  • previewing things, hitting the close dialogue is fine.
  • gathering is fine

I am on the Microsoft Edge browser on a PC with a wired connection, Windows 10.
MdXUaPI.png ePOliyb.png
92n1dwB.png
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
T429jqB.pngT429jqB.png Be careful typing my username
for pings: there are two o's!

He/They
[quote=Snapdragoon]*PAs - I received PAs from several people but cannot see them at all to buy them. Very distressing tbh, everything else at least functions but this is an important feature that's fully broken [/quote] @Snapdragoon it might be possible to work around that by giving further constraints for the PAs? So "narrowing down the search", as this appears to help with the general AH issues...
Snapdragoon wrote:
@Snapdragoon it might be possible to work around that by giving further constraints for the PAs? So "narrowing down the search", as this appears to help with the general AH issues...
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
Here to say I have the same problem.

Windows 10, Google Chrome. If you need any more information, please ask.
Here to say I have the same problem.

Windows 10, Google Chrome. If you need any more information, please ask.
6988e29fa1ad3e63e65a7dba53446e38.png
Same problem here!

Connection type: WiFi
Network: home
Anti-virus/malware software used: none/buildt in iOS anti-virus (if that exists?)
Device type: iPad 7th gen
Browser: Safari (default iPad browser)
Operating system: iOS, latest version

It’s usually the pop-up windows who are really slow, it usually takes 10 seconds - 1 minute for the pop-up windows to actually show up.

Things are slow for me:
- doing trades with Crim, as well as clicking the ‘new offer’ button
- bonding with familiars (this also goes for Fiona!)
- Festive Favors, buying festival items as well as spare inventory items
- equpping, moving and unequipping skins and apparel
- buying from the marketplace and auction house
- feeding dragons
- converting items to food points
- hoardselling
- transmuting objects at Baldwin, the delay isn’t that bad there, and selecting the item you want to transmute goes fine.
- Tomo’s Trivia Tablet
- attaching and removing familiars
- coliseum tab that shows your dragon’s levels and loot after you finished a battle (not as slow as other stuff on this list)
- locking stones/abilities for a dragon in the coliseum (not as slow as other stuff on this list)

Things that are fine for me:
- navigating the site and forums
- previewing skins and specialty items
- posting and editing forum posts
- gathering
- breeding dragons and incubating nests
- clicking on dragons in my lair, their page loads just fine
- battling in the coliseum
- replacing dragons in your coliseum team
- previewing forum posts
- fairgrounds
Same problem here!

Connection type: WiFi
Network: home
Anti-virus/malware software used: none/buildt in iOS anti-virus (if that exists?)
Device type: iPad 7th gen
Browser: Safari (default iPad browser)
Operating system: iOS, latest version

It’s usually the pop-up windows who are really slow, it usually takes 10 seconds - 1 minute for the pop-up windows to actually show up.

Things are slow for me:
- doing trades with Crim, as well as clicking the ‘new offer’ button
- bonding with familiars (this also goes for Fiona!)
- Festive Favors, buying festival items as well as spare inventory items
- equpping, moving and unequipping skins and apparel
- buying from the marketplace and auction house
- feeding dragons
- converting items to food points
- hoardselling
- transmuting objects at Baldwin, the delay isn’t that bad there, and selecting the item you want to transmute goes fine.
- Tomo’s Trivia Tablet
- attaching and removing familiars
- coliseum tab that shows your dragon’s levels and loot after you finished a battle (not as slow as other stuff on this list)
- locking stones/abilities for a dragon in the coliseum (not as slow as other stuff on this list)

Things that are fine for me:
- navigating the site and forums
- previewing skins and specialty items
- posting and editing forum posts
- gathering
- breeding dragons and incubating nests
- clicking on dragons in my lair, their page loads just fine
- battling in the coliseum
- replacing dragons in your coliseum team
- previewing forum posts
- fairgrounds
INACTIVE
phew glad to see its not just my computer giving up on me. Pages load just fine, but any actions using buttons just take ages to load. Tried using firefox and chrome, same issue.
phew glad to see its not just my computer giving up on me. Pages load just fine, but any actions using buttons just take ages to load. Tried using firefox and chrome, same issue.
ePOliyb.png
NjaYK36.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
art_shop_small.png
I have the same problems as well... It's horrid. I can't do anything basically.
I have the same problems as well... It's horrid. I can't do anything basically.
rxIFj.gif 90GuT.gif g8f6I.gif xP9bZ.gif
@xianvar gave it a try, haha, no dice, but thanks anyways! The PAs did show up after 10 minutes, finally, but wow this is rough haha.
@xianvar gave it a try, haha, no dice, but thanks anyways! The PAs did show up after 10 minutes, finally, but wow this is rough haha.
MdXUaPI.png ePOliyb.png
92n1dwB.png
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
T429jqB.pngT429jqB.png Be careful typing my username
for pings: there are two o's!

He/They
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20