Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Extreme lags using buttons
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
I came here specifically to report this. Clicking on links is fine, but buttons take forever to register a click.

Safari on my iPad, latest iOS.
Chrome on my laptop, Windows 10 Pro.

Familiar bonding suggests a lag of consistently around 4-5 seconds, sometimes 8 or more, never less.

I’ve missed seeing a few items I’ve collected due to thinking the click didn’t register, clicking again, and then a few seconds later getting the ‘you already did this’ error rather than the the item message :(
I came here specifically to report this. Clicking on links is fine, but buttons take forever to register a click.

Safari on my iPad, latest iOS.
Chrome on my laptop, Windows 10 Pro.

Familiar bonding suggests a lag of consistently around 4-5 seconds, sometimes 8 or more, never less.

I’ve missed seeing a few items I’ve collected due to thinking the click didn’t register, clicking again, and then a few seconds later getting the ‘you already did this’ error rather than the the item message :(
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Same

Laptop - Windows 10 - Chrome
Mobile Phone - Samsung S9 - Chrome
Same

Laptop - Windows 10 - Chrome
Mobile Phone - Samsung S9 - Chrome
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
It's not just the buttons but equipping/arranging apparel is also very delayed.
It's not just the buttons but equipping/arranging apparel is also very delayed.
or7Yz8j.pngtyEuRXe.png
zl1ZGZ2.pngVs2WmBF.pngBS4vqBB.pngBt9KLea.png
oaolHwW.png
Same here, got bad delays all of a sudden

PC - Windows 10 - Microsoft Edge

EDIT: I use wired internet, so it's not a wifi thing either
Same here, got bad delays all of a sudden

PC - Windows 10 - Microsoft Edge

EDIT: I use wired internet, so it's not a wifi thing either
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
Yep, same thing here, both on mobile and laptop

Connection: WiFi
Devices: Mac laptop and huawei phone
Browser: Google

Edit: Clicking links, refreshing pages, making posts, and gathering are all at normal speeds for me, but all other site interaction buttons take several seconds or more. It started since this rollover for me
Yep, same thing here, both on mobile and laptop

Connection: WiFi
Devices: Mac laptop and huawei phone
Browser: Google

Edit: Clicking links, refreshing pages, making posts, and gathering are all at normal speeds for me, but all other site interaction buttons take several seconds or more. It started since this rollover for me
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
I just checked my smart phone and it's having issues there too. Long response times, errors, try agains.

I just checked my smart phone and it's having issues there too. Long response times, errors, try agains.

"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
Same here -- gonna give the specs for both devices I've tried this on:

Connection type: Wired
Network: home
Anti-virus/malware software used: innate windows defender
Device type: Desktop
Browser: Firefox
Operating system: Win10 (newest version)

Connection type: WiFi
Anti-virus/malware software used: none
Device type: mobile phone
Browser: Chrome for Android
Operating system: Android 10

I've seen no issue with most of the site navigation, except when it's trying to open a pop-up window (in particular, the feeding selection pop-up opens very quickly, but several seconds pass after selecting a food type until the feeding has happened). It feels like whenever a button has to communicate with the server (collect AH revenue, make the feeding happen, Bond with the familiars) it just takes several seconds.

Edit: I'm accessing the site from Germany
Same here -- gonna give the specs for both devices I've tried this on:

Connection type: Wired
Anti-virus/malware software used: innate windows defender
Device type: Desktop
Browser: Firefox
Operating system: Win10 (newest version)

Connection type: WiFi
Anti-virus/malware software used: none
Device type: mobile phone
Browser: Chrome for Android
Operating system: Android 10

I've seen no issue with most of the site navigation, except when it's trying to open a pop-up window (in particular, the feeding selection pop-up opens very quickly, but several seconds pass after selecting a food type until the feeding has happened). It feels like whenever a button has to communicate with the server (collect AH revenue, make the feeding happen, Bond with the familiars) it just takes several seconds.

Edit: I'm accessing the site from Germany
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
Same here. Firefox on android
Pages load fast but popup windows (purchasing from marketplace, doing anything in the trading post, Bonding with familiars, switching familiars) are all super slow
Same here. Firefox on android
Pages load fast but popup windows (purchasing from marketplace, doing anything in the trading post, Bonding with familiars, switching familiars) are all super slow
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
[quote name="@Alaylith" date="2021-07-26 01:05:54" ] Same here, but I also want to add that my treasure is not shown correctly. Withdrew treasure from my vault, I was shocked to see it not added to the count at the top of the page. I was able to buy the accent, so the amount was there, just not visible (thankfully, I am sooo poor already ^^) [/quote] I've had this happen a couple times before: normally one or two page refreshes fixes it! (I think once it still didn't show, but logging out and back in again did the trick) In case it happens again to you :)
@Alaylith wrote on 2021-07-26 01:05:54:
Same here, but I also want to add that my treasure is not shown correctly. Withdrew treasure from my vault, I was shocked to see it not added to the count at the top of the page. I was able to buy the accent, so the amount was there, just not visible (thankfully, I am sooo poor already ^^)

I've had this happen a couple times before: normally one or two page refreshes fixes it! (I think once it still didn't show, but logging out and back in again did the trick) In case it happens again to you :)
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
I have the exact same problem on my laptop as well. Bonding with familiars have been an absolute pain, as well as everything else that requires a pop-up. It is kind of odd because I didn't feel this at all yesterday.

For the record, I am using Edge with Windows 10.
I have the exact same problem on my laptop as well. Bonding with familiars have been an absolute pain, as well as everything else that requires a pop-up. It is kind of odd because I didn't feel this at all yesterday.

For the record, I am using Edge with Windows 10.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20