Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Extreme lags using buttons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Yes same issue here. I have never experienced this site so slow. I‘m on safari (iPad) but the same problem occurs on my computer (firefox or microsoft edge, windows 10). It‘s especially the familiar bonding, Baldwins Brew, Fiona trading and those kinds of things. Stuff like opening the lair, clicking on dragons and switching between them is fine.
Yes same issue here. I have never experienced this site so slow. I‘m on safari (iPad) but the same problem occurs on my computer (firefox or microsoft edge, windows 10). It‘s especially the familiar bonding, Baldwins Brew, Fiona trading and those kinds of things. Stuff like opening the lair, clicking on dragons and switching between them is fine.
Ditto, bonding with familiars seems particularly bad

On a Mac, equally bad on both Safari and Chrome
Ditto, bonding with familiars seems particularly bad

On a Mac, equally bad on both Safari and Chrome
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
yep, jumping on this train. it seems to mostly just be bonding for me? gathering was fine at least. Annoying when I have 200+ fams to bond and nothing's loadiiiing.

Edit: no yeah it's everything. oof.
yep, jumping on this train. it seems to mostly just be bonding for me? gathering was fine at least. Annoying when I have 200+ fams to bond and nothing's loadiiiing.

Edit: no yeah it's everything. oof.
I'm not an expert but I can assume that the problem is in the loading of popups.
Anyway I've tested also on Edge and the problem is also there, so I think it's a general thing
I'm not an expert but I can assume that the problem is in the loading of popups.
Anyway I've tested also on Edge and the problem is also there, so I think it's a general thing
rreea8E.gif
Same for me on Chrome with Windows 10 (cache had been cleaned already for the AH problem I have)
Same for me on Chrome with Windows 10 (cache had been cleaned already for the AH problem I have)
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
Experiencing this - Firefox, Windows 10, I auto-clear cache when closing firefox.
Experiencing this - Firefox, Windows 10, I auto-clear cache when closing firefox.
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
I have button lag too. (Win 10, chrome)
I have button lag too. (Win 10, chrome)
Same here...

Win 10
Google Chrome
Same here...

Win 10
Google Chrome
Experiencing this too, only in the last day or two. I suspect with the Festival starting... Windows 10 Google Chrome.
Experiencing this too, only in the last day or two. I suspect with the Festival starting... Windows 10 Google Chrome.
Owner of Aurorae Hatchery
HjJ85za.png
It's bad for me too :(
It's bad for me too :(
or7Yz8j.pngtyEuRXe.png
zl1ZGZ2.pngVs2WmBF.pngBS4vqBB.pngBt9KLea.png
oaolHwW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20