Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Virtual Stack in Hoard Not Leading Back
When converting food from my hoard today, I clicked on the virtual stack, converted the points I wanted then pressed the click here from the blurb at the top (You are seeing the contents of a virtual stack. To go back, click here.) But clicking that only brought me back to the FR hompage, not to my favourited food items that I was looking at before.

This has happened with several, but not all the stacks I used today. I've noticed it happen once in a while in the past, but today it happened with three stacks in a row... Very odd. O.o
When converting food from my hoard today, I clicked on the virtual stack, converted the points I wanted then pressed the click here from the blurb at the top (You are seeing the contents of a virtual stack. To go back, click here.) But clicking that only brought me back to the FR hompage, not to my favourited food items that I was looking at before.

This has happened with several, but not all the stacks I used today. I've noticed it happen once in a while in the past, but today it happened with three stacks in a row... Very odd. O.o

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
This is still happening, and I haven't heard anything in response yet. Does anyone else get this problem?
This is still happening, and I haven't heard anything in response yet. Does anyone else get this problem?

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@Anukai I tried replicating this but it didn't happen to me, so maybe?
@Anukai I tried replicating this but it didn't happen to me, so maybe?
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
It's possible that it's happening because I have a TON of stuff in my hoard, but I don't know for sure. :/
It's possible that it's happening because I have a TON of stuff in my hoard, but I don't know for sure. :/

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
-
-
-
@Anukai Can you answer these questions? [list] [*]What device and browser are you using? Are you using a Samsung S10 with the latest version of the Chrome browser? A Macbook Pro with Safari? A Windows PCs with Firefox? Something else? [*]Has this only happened to you after you converted food points, or does it sometimes occur before? [*]When you hover over 'click here' to return to your hoard, what does the link preview say? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/cdbba48ce867cd12f50fa405b4d11684.png[/img] If it shows what's in the screenshot, does it still send you to the homepage? [*]Have you tried the usuals: clearing cache/cookies, logging out and back in, disabling any extensions just in case? [/list]
@Anukai
Can you answer these questions?
  • What device and browser are you using? Are you using a Samsung S10 with the latest version of the Chrome browser? A Macbook Pro with Safari? A Windows PCs with Firefox? Something else?
  • Has this only happened to you after you converted food points, or does it sometimes occur before?
  • When you hover over 'click here' to return to your hoard, what does the link preview say?
    cdbba48ce867cd12f50fa405b4d11684.png
    If it shows what's in the screenshot, does it still send you to the homepage?
  • Have you tried the usuals: clearing cache/cookies, logging out and back in, disabling any extensions just in case?
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl
Sorry, I completely spaced out on including the tech details. My bad. >.<

-Windows 10 PC using Google Chrome Version 92.0.4515.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)

-It's only happened after converting food points

-The first few times it happened I clicked too fast to see the url, but there were a few that did show the homepage url after my second post above.

-I cleared my cache after the first time, but I don't think it did anything, or at least not that I noticed. I did not log out or disable extensions, but it's such an intermittent bug that I have no idea what could be causing it. I feel like if it was an extension, it would be more constant? The only one I have is Adblock Plus.

Another thing to note is that I'm not converting entire stacks at a time, only select numbers, and sometimes from two stacks. That might be helpful info, but I'm not sure.
@Naeryl
Sorry, I completely spaced out on including the tech details. My bad. >.<

-Windows 10 PC using Google Chrome Version 92.0.4515.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)

-It's only happened after converting food points

-The first few times it happened I clicked too fast to see the url, but there were a few that did show the homepage url after my second post above.

-I cleared my cache after the first time, but I don't think it did anything, or at least not that I noticed. I did not log out or disable extensions, but it's such an intermittent bug that I have no idea what could be causing it. I feel like if it was an extension, it would be more constant? The only one I have is Adblock Plus.

Another thing to note is that I'm not converting entire stacks at a time, only select numbers, and sometimes from two stacks. That might be helpful info, but I'm not sure.

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
-
-
-
Caught a screenshot of it: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/818889979283374110/872881646792228934/unknown.png[/img]
Caught a screenshot of it:
unknown.png

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
-
-
-
So, I hate to necro a thread, but I'm still having this problem, and clearing cookies/cache, and logging out and back in hasn't fixed it yet. :/

Anyone have an idea?
So, I hate to necro a thread, but I'm still having this problem, and clearing cookies/cache, and logging out and back in hasn't fixed it yet. :/

Anyone have an idea?

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
-
-
-
yeah certain stacks will lead back to the homepage, rather than back to the hoard. Kind of annoying.
yeah certain stacks will lead back to the homepage, rather than back to the hoard. Kind of annoying.
TeIPAUy.gifqv3OlWK.png6rbz2Vd.png H0bF1BC.gif