Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dustcarve Dig
1 2
@Shinyumbreon Thank you.
@Shinyumbreon Thank you.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
[quote name="TenderVulture" date="2021-06-08 09:38:17" ] How do I make progress in the game beyond the first contribution? I already contributed my bit for the first “level”, but it’s not letting me proceed beyond it. [/quote] @TenderVulture The progress bars indicate the amount of items that [i]everyone[/i] has turned for Tunnel 1. The numbers above show how many you have turned in. Every player is contributing toward the same goal. Once the progress bars all reach 100% for Tunnel 1, the event will go into a rest stage for a short period, after which the next phase will begin.
TenderVulture wrote on 2021-06-08 09:38:17:
How do I make progress in the game beyond the first contribution? I already contributed my bit for the first “level”, but it’s not letting me proceed beyond it.

@TenderVulture The progress bars indicate the amount of items that everyone has turned for Tunnel 1. The numbers above show how many you have turned in. Every player is contributing toward the same goal. Once the progress bars all reach 100% for Tunnel 1, the event will go into a rest stage for a short period, after which the next phase will begin.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
If you put the new turn-in items in your vault they vanish

Edit: they do not, I was looking at the wrong part of my hoard.
If you put the new turn-in items in your vault they vanish

Edit: they do not, I was looking at the wrong part of my hoard.
I had the same issue with setting everything to max automatically not working, but when I set it manually to max, it worked. I'm on Chrome on a PC.
I had the same issue with setting everything to max automatically not working, but when I set it manually to max, it worked. I'm on Chrome on a PC.
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
For me, it always says I have zero items, and will not allow me to do anything at all. Probably just too many people.
For me, it always says I have zero items, and will not allow me to do anything at all. Probably just too many people.
@Reggae
The progress bars are site-wide progress, not personal.
@Reggae
The progress bars are site-wide progress, not personal.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
samee
samee
FORMERLY DiamondGemwing, I thought the username was weird, everyone typed it wrong
musicalsymphony.png[/url]
Should my page be displaying Phase 2 yet? How long is the rest period?
Should my page be displaying Phase 2 yet? How long is the rest period?
0Xrg9Di.png
@MineralTownNPC It tells you in the site status bar! [quote] Dustcarve Dig Update: Milestone 1 is complete! If you've turned items in to Velya you can now collect your Milestone reward! Players are also able to turn in their event items for participation credit and reward until maintenance at 10:00 server time June 9th when Milestone 2 begins! [emoji=pick axe size=1][/quote]
@MineralTownNPC

It tells you in the site status bar!
Quote:
Dustcarve Dig Update: Milestone 1 is complete! If you've turned items in to Velya you can now collect your Milestone reward! Players are also able to turn in their event items for participation credit and reward until maintenance at 10:00 server time June 9th when Milestone 2 begins!
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Oh, thank you! I completely overlooked that.
Oh, thank you! I completely overlooked that.
0Xrg9Di.png
1 2