Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't access G&G/Mahjong
1 2
Neither on newest Windows or newest iPadOS
Just redirects me to the fairgrounds page (on windows) /says 'connection lost' (on iPadOS)

Edit: Also affects Mistrel Mahjong, but only those two games. Everything else is fine
Neither on newest Windows or newest iPadOS
Just redirects me to the fairgrounds page (on windows) /says 'connection lost' (on iPadOS)

Edit: Also affects Mistrel Mahjong, but only those two games. Everything else is fine
for me it just boots me back to fairgrounds main page without any message. other games seem to be working
for me it just boots me back to fairgrounds main page without any message. other games seem to be working
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
The two games I can play while I'm on hold making phone calls! I was coming to say the same thing. I get flipped back to the main Game page, no other message. The older games seem unaffected.
The two games I can play while I'm on hold making phone calls! I was coming to say the same thing. I get flipped back to the main Game page, no other message. The older games seem unaffected.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Wanted to do my fairgrounds as well. I very shortly see a blank G&G screen and then it goes back to the main fairgrounds page. No error message for me either. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/33863917c7eb41997d1134f797cc3ba7/7101a13a195e0e92-8e/s500x750/21dfb86201aa6d857d57a984d229427226b830b2.png[/img]
Wanted to do my fairgrounds as well. I very shortly see a blank G&G screen and then it goes back to the main fairgrounds page. No error message for me either.

21dfb86201aa6d857d57a984d229427226b830b2.png
title_layer_middle_x2.png
same here, it just boots me back to fairgrounds.
same here, it just boots me back to fairgrounds.
62-A0-EB98-7-C8-C-4-FC3-BADA-5-E76-AC9447-ED.png image0.gif
I tried checking it out too and it just redirect me back to the game selection screen.

I got the same issues with majong.
I tried checking it out too and it just redirect me back to the game selection screen.

I got the same issues with majong.
alWiqh6.png
I'm also having this problem. The other games are fine.
I'm also having this problem. The other games are fine.
ShinyRelicLedian.png
Yeah im also getting this issue, not sure whats going on
Yeah im also getting this issue, not sure whats going on
ACOZFAh.png
zHJbm3H.png
Same here. It keeps booting me out.
Same here. It keeps booting me out.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Having the same issue here
Having the same issue here
GaHRZvh.png
bYt72YT.png