Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 123 124
[quote name="Mutron" date="2021-05-19 14:45:49" ] Hello all, our hosting provider has made a change on their end at approximately 14:17 Server Time. Please let us know if you are still encountering problems going forward. If there is no improvement, we will continue to pursue other options. [/quote] On my end it’s a little worse now. It took me a full two minutes for this forum to even load.
Mutron wrote on 2021-05-19 14:45:49:
Hello all, our hosting provider has made a change on their end at approximately 14:17 Server Time. Please let us know if you are still encountering problems going forward. If there is no improvement, we will continue to pursue other options.
On my end it’s a little worse now. It took me a full two minutes for this forum to even load.
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
Connection type: Wired
Network: Home
Anti-virus/malware software used: McAfee LiveSafe
Device type: PC
Browser: Chrome
Operating system: Windows 10 Professional

Forums and trading post are fine, but user/dragon profiles and messages are slow enough that they're basically inaccessible.
Anti-virus/malware software used: McAfee LiveSafe
Operating system: Windows 10 Professional

Forums and trading post are fine, but user/dragon profiles and messages are slow enough that they're basically inaccessible.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
I had problems on the entire site, now only the Coliseum is lagging. i can't load it at all
I had problems on the entire site, now only the Coliseum is lagging. i can't load it at all
thDLJf3.png they/them, it/its MV1Iakt.png
FR+10
Still suffering a lot of lag on my end. Coli still not loading. And pages refusing to load, giving me black screens.
Still suffering a lot of lag on my end. Coli still not loading. And pages refusing to load, giving me black screens.
plague.gif light.gif
nevermind, the forums took a lot of time to load, so I guess the Coliseum isn't the only problem
nevermind, the forums took a lot of time to load, so I guess the Coliseum isn't the only problem
thDLJf3.png they/them, it/its MV1Iakt.png
FR+10
Image loading seems faster when I tried moving through my lair with the arrow keys just now; however, I am frequently now having pages stuck on loading (black screen, page title only says Loading) when I click on them. A refresh usually causes the page to load properly, but it won't load until I refresh. This happens about every other time I click a page on the FR website.

Anti-virus/malware software used: Windows Defender, Malwarebytes
Browser: Edge
Operating system: Windows 10

Image loading seems faster when I tried moving through my lair with the arrow keys just now; however, I am frequently now having pages stuck on loading (black screen, page title only says Loading) when I click on them. A refresh usually causes the page to load properly, but it won't load until I refresh. This happens about every other time I click a page on the FR website.

Anti-virus/malware software used: Windows Defender, Malwarebytes
Browser: Edge

MdXUaPI.png ePOliyb.png
92n1dwB.png
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
T429jqB.pngT429jqB.png Be careful typing my username
for pings: there are two o's!

He/They
it took like a solid minute to load this page and while i was waiting i got a fun black webpage to stare at so theres still some issues? i also couldnt open my lair for a while (just loading without going anywhere). my wifi is working 100% ive got other webpages loading no problem
it took like a solid minute to load this page and while i was waiting i got a fun black webpage to stare at so theres still some issues? i also couldnt open my lair for a while (just loading without going anywhere). my wifi is working 100% ive got other webpages loading no problem
owleics.gif
It got worse for me, dragons / pages / AH / Coli just doesn't load at all :( It's a nightmare trying to get things done right now. *Forgot to mention I also started getting the ''Error 502 - Bad Gateway '' since this morning* Beautiful blank pages after a 2 min loading time, no matter the browser I'm on (Tried Firefox, Chrome, Edge & Explorer), and I have the ''super'' high speed internet which has FR load within milliseconds usually : [img]https://i.imgur.com/7gtFfDS.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZMvW33p.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/H7grL9Y.png[/img] EDIT: This comment alone took 2min38sec to upload....
It got worse for me, dragons / pages / AH / Coli just doesn't load at all :(
It's a nightmare trying to get things done right now.
*Forgot to mention I also started getting the ''Error 502 - Bad Gateway '' since this morning*

Beautiful blank pages after a 2 min loading time, no matter the browser I'm on
(Tried Firefox, Chrome, Edge & Explorer), and I have the ''super'' high speed internet which has FR load within milliseconds usually :

7gtFfDS.png

ZMvW33p.png

H7grL9Y.png

EDIT: This comment alone took 2min38sec to upload....

YaLh2Os.png
I am still experiencing minute-long load times complete with fun black screen.
I am still experiencing minute-long load times complete with fun black screen.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
so im not the only one getting black screen when i tried to get here.

but here are my specs:

Connection type: Wifi
Anti-virus/malware software used: Windows Defender, Advance system care
so im not the only one getting black screen when i tried to get here.

but here are my specs:

Connection type: Wifi
Anti-virus/malware software used: Windows Defender, Advance system care
OC9E4r3.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 123 124