Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124
back once more because i am also experiencing pretty significant delays, often the site will stall and i have to close the tab and re-open it (as in, the tab itself will stop responding, not the whole browser. it usually asks if i want to close the tab). i am having issues on both my tablet and here on my laptop, which both use chrome; everything is up to date on both devices.
back once more because i am also experiencing pretty significant delays, often the site will stall and i have to close the tab and re-open it (as in, the tab itself will stop responding, not the whole browser. it usually asks if i want to close the tab). i am having issues on both my tablet and here on my laptop, which both use chrome; everything is up to date on both devices.
14713141_1cIrqUiktC1fLrL.png devil 14713187_g8TyUhpPModtMLp.png male 14713187_g8TyUhpPModtMLp.png he/him - one/one's 14713187_g8TyUhpPModtMLp.png autistic14713168_W7W6Dt3QY4sXLPg.png
14713234_AKRVhb2YU1PpEvl.png
I'm having a lot of lag too, starting I think 4 days ago? There doesn't seem to be any pattern to it, just sometimes the pages don't load until I close the tab and start over. It feels a lot like the lagging issue this thread was originally for.

Connection type: wifi
Network: home
Anti-virus/malware software used: defender
Device type: laptop
Browser: Firefox
Operating system: Windows 10
Everything is up to date: yup
I'm having a lot of lag too, starting I think 4 days ago? There doesn't seem to be any pattern to it, just sometimes the pages don't load until I close the tab and start over. It feels a lot like the lagging issue this thread was originally for.

Connection type: wifi
Anti-virus/malware software used: defender
Device type: laptop
Browser: Firefox
Everything is up to date: yup
Give a ___/Get a ___ Masterlist // Forum Games Masterlist
No travelers, please! // Modern breeds preferred
Ok... everything's being slow now..
feeding takes way longer than it should
fam bonding too
based on discord conversations it seems a lot of other people are having the same problem.

It was actually slow before maintenance for some people but I only noticed it after
Ok... everything's being slow now..
feeding takes way longer than it should
fam bonding too
based on discord conversations it seems a lot of other people are having the same problem.

It was actually slow before maintenance for some people but I only noticed it after
tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
I'm also experiencing quite a bit of lag! The auction house doesn't even want to load so I can't sell my fodder :l
I'm also experiencing quite a bit of lag! The auction house doesn't even want to load so I can't sell my fodder :l
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
Currently also experiencing nasty lag after maintenance. Gathering has worked fine, but everything else (from Higher to Lower, to bonding with familiars, to feeding, to selling to Crim...) comes with heavy delay between clicking and the result.
Currently also experiencing nasty lag after maintenance. Gathering has worked fine, but everything else (from Higher to Lower, to bonding with familiars, to feeding, to selling to Crim...) comes with heavy delay between clicking and the result.
Up to 10-second delays moving a single item to Vault, same or worse doing anything else I have tried (edit, except posting this, which was immediate). This is just before and also after rollover, and under considerably less load than when Dustcarve hit its high and stressed the server(s).

It looks like it is not just me, and we do have a time-limited event going on here, so, hopefully someone is looking into this before anything actually catches fire and melts?
Up to 10-second delays moving a single item to Vault, same or worse doing anything else I have tried (edit, except posting this, which was immediate). This is just before and also after rollover, and under considerably less load than when Dustcarve hit its high and stressed the server(s).

It looks like it is not just me, and we do have a time-limited event going on here, so, hopefully someone is looking into this before anything actually catches fire and melts?
@Antimoany

i was wondering if the 30+ second delays were happening for anyone else! a couple seconds is one thing, but i just had to wait a solid minute between clicking at fiona and the dialogue finally populating, which was what sent me over to the bug forums after struggling through yesterday
@Antimoany

i was wondering if the 30+ second delays were happening for anyone else! a couple seconds is one thing, but i just had to wait a solid minute between clicking at fiona and the dialogue finally populating, which was what sent me over to the bug forums after struggling through yesterday
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
I had hoped we were past this, but apparently not. The lag is pretty awful and it takes far too long to do anything. From what I see, others have been having these lag issues since the scheduled maintenance a few days ago. I started getting it yesterday. With us at the start of an elemental holiday, this is a really bad time for the mega lag to kick in.
I had hoped we were past this, but apparently not. The lag is pretty awful and it takes far too long to do anything. From what I see, others have been having these lag issues since the scheduled maintenance a few days ago. I started getting it yesterday. With us at the start of an elemental holiday, this is a really bad time for the mega lag to kick in.
plague.gif light.gif
It started right after rollover for me. Switching between dragons doesn't take too long, but bonding familiars is taking nearly 3 times as long. Trading with Crim took a long time as well. This is happening on both my laptop and my phone. Forums seem to be working normally though.
It started right after rollover for me. Switching between dragons doesn't take too long, but bonding familiars is taking nearly 3 times as long. Trading with Crim took a long time as well. This is happening on both my laptop and my phone. Forums seem to be working normally though.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Lags almost all buttons (Bonding with Familiars, Crim trade, buying from Marketplace, Tomo answer, etc)

Connection type: Wi-Fi
Anti-virus/malware software used: Defender
Device type: PC
Browser: Opera
Everything is up to date: Yes
Lags almost all buttons (Bonding with Familiars, Crim trade, buying from Marketplace, Tomo answer, etc)

Connection type: Wi-Fi
Anti-virus/malware software used: Defender
Device type: PC
Browser: Opera
Everything is up to date: Yes
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png