Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 123 124
I'm able to coli and fairground today, and the lair loads without problems. Great job folks!
I'm able to coli and fairground today, and the lair loads without problems. Great job folks!
uDNAbBS.png
Seems like everything is loading so much faster than ever before! Must have been lagging a bit even before now O_O and I just didn't notice XD

Thanks for all your hard work staff! <3
Seems like everything is loading so much faster than ever before! Must have been lagging a bit even before now O_O and I just didn't notice XD

Thanks for all your hard work staff! <3
I think I'm just down to my normal coli "refuses to load a random battle" problems! And even that's improved, I can actually move on without waiting for all loot and XP to be tallied and load up!
I think I'm just down to my normal coli "refuses to load a random battle" problems! And even that's improved, I can actually move on without waiting for all loot and XP to be tallied and load up!
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
Everything's working perfectly for me again. Thanks so much for all your hard work, I know this must have been so stressful!
Everything's working perfectly for me again. Thanks so much for all your hard work, I know this must have been so stressful!
6ntc1cC.jpg
All the love to the engineering team and all involved! Everything seems great now for me!
All the love to the engineering team and all involved! Everything seems great now for me!
x
yN0Gfw3.gif
x
Wanted to drop in a “thank you” as well. :) The site is running smooth and quick again both at work and on my phone. I can finally go back to listing auctions! Many kudos to the engineering team.
Wanted to drop in a “thank you” as well. :) The site is running smooth and quick again both at work and on my phone. I can finally go back to listing auctions! Many kudos to the engineering team.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

website is running smoothly for me now! it was fine yesterday, with a spike of lag here and there. now it's completely functional :D

thank you staff!

(also, in hindsight it makes sense to hear it was a route problem x) awesome that it was able to be fixed!)
website is running smoothly for me now! it was fine yesterday, with a spike of lag here and there. now it's completely functional :D

thank you staff!

(also, in hindsight it makes sense to hear it was a route problem x) awesome that it was able to be fixed!)

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
Can confirm that everything’s been fine for me this afternoon (FR morning). Fingers crossed this is a permanent fix!

Thankyou to all the staff involved; this must have been hell on toast to troubleshoot!
Can confirm that everything’s been fine for me this afternoon (FR morning). Fingers crossed this is a permanent fix!

Thankyou to all the staff involved; this must have been hell on toast to troubleshoot!
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I would also like to thank the engineers! Over the past few years I've played one browser game a lot, but since the owners released the mobile version for said game, they started neglecting the browser version more and more, now it's broken and full of bots. I'm so happy the owners of Flight Rising aren't like that, they kept us updated on the progress and actually fixed the issue within a few days, very nice!
I would also like to thank the engineers! Over the past few years I've played one browser game a lot, but since the owners released the mobile version for said game, they started neglecting the browser version more and more, now it's broken and full of bots. I'm so happy the owners of Flight Rising aren't like that, they kept us updated on the progress and actually fixed the issue within a few days, very nice!
CYGhyrI.png
I saw the announcement on social media and immediately went to check on my lair. Glad to confirm everything is working smoothly again! Thank you staff, nice work![emoji=gold crown size=1]
I saw the announcement on social media and immediately went to check on my lair. Glad to confirm everything is working smoothly again! Thank you staff, nice work!
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 123 124