Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 123 124
I've noticed a MASSIVE improvement throughout the morning-- I've been able to grind the Coliseum with no problems, and in a little bit I'm gonna try bonding with familiars. Thanks for the investigation!
I've noticed a MASSIVE improvement throughout the morning-- I've been able to grind the Coliseum with no problems, and in a little bit I'm gonna try bonding with familiars. Thanks for the investigation!
YUDrFCG.png

Looks like everything is back to normal. Thanks for staying on top of this.

Looks like everything is back to normal. Thanks for staying on top of this.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
There has been a huge improvement this morning in terms of loading speed.

I just want to thank you all so much for your hard work that you have put in during the lag to find the problem! It is greatly appreciated!
There has been a huge improvement this morning in terms of loading speed.

I just want to thank you all so much for your hard work that you have put in during the lag to find the problem! It is greatly appreciated!
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-05-21 07:25:08" ] Sometimes it's as simple as equipment failure. Hardware has a lifespan, especially if any part of it or its connections are exposed to the elements. It could even be simpler than that—like an overly enthusiastic squirrel. I've seen that happen. [/quote] Little did we know that following the Dragon Lair revamp, when the old familiar icon was replaced with a heart, they began the most rigorous expedition of their life in the name of revenge.
Aequorin wrote on 2021-05-21 07:25:08:
Sometimes it's as simple as equipment failure. Hardware has a lifespan, especially if any part of it or its connections are exposed to the elements. It could even be simpler than that—like an overly enthusiastic squirrel. I've seen that happen.
Little did we know that following the Dragon Lair revamp, when the old familiar icon was replaced with a heart, they began the most rigorous expedition of their life in the name of revenge.
fo11Vhp.png
At approximately 02:30 Server Time this morning (about 6 hours ago) our hosting provider changed some routing settings to avoid that particular router. We are able to confirm that packets sent from our server to a sample of affected players are no longer traveling through that router, at least at the moment.

We hope that this improves things for affected players!
At approximately 02:30 Server Time this morning (about 6 hours ago) our hosting provider changed some routing settings to avoid that particular router. We are able to confirm that packets sent from our server to a sample of affected players are no longer traveling through that router, at least at the moment.

We hope that this improves things for affected players!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
It's been smooth all morning!
It's been smooth all morning!
GgLiFQ0.png
Currently using my mobile phone and everything from viewing lairs, bonding with familiars, and coliseum has been running very smoothly! Thank you so much for the work put into fixing this issue! Keeping my fingers crossed that this fix sticks throughout the day!
Currently using my mobile phone and everything from viewing lairs, bonding with familiars, and coliseum has been running very smoothly! Thank you so much for the work put into fixing this issue! Keeping my fingers crossed that this fix sticks throughout the day!
tSKOR3g.pngcG8stqo.png Apple Oats Supremacy cG8stqo.pngtSKOR3g.png
Everything has been way smoother this morning! I've been able to coli grind with no lag or delay and get through the rest of my things in a normal timely fashion!
Hoping that this sticks because if so that means the issue is fixed!
Everything has been way smoother this morning! I've been able to coli grind with no lag or delay and get through the rest of my things in a normal timely fashion!
Hoping that this sticks because if so that means the issue is fixed!
I love and draw dragons and enjoy lore but my writing and art is a hidden mystery for the time being.
I woke up to everything running perfectly now! Thanks staff!
I woke up to everything running perfectly now! Thanks staff!
rx9OvHg.gif
Thank you so much for working so hard on this issue! The site is running smoothly on my side, I really appreciate all your hard work!
Thank you so much for working so hard on this issue! The site is running smoothly on my side, I really appreciate all your hard work!
Temple of Time Hatchery ACOZFAh.png
4lcODb6.png
hh5n4WA.png
lAvpyOQ.png
WKtl2lb.png

Z2soOA2.png
Peeps, there's only one 'd' in my username.
If in doubt, just copy n paste! Thanks!
205d1fb3e4a3f86e3f5d7bdc2e9354d57fbb63cc.png SftyrSi.png
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 123 124