Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Changing familiar causes page/tab break
Tried to change the familar on one of my dragons, but it caused the page to basically refract and fracture and completely glitch out. Pieces and portions of the site get scattered around a black void, and the tab become a completely unable, even if I try going to another site.

I'll post pictures once I find a place to host them, but I'm using chrome on mobile (android). This is the first time I've run into this issue.
Tried to change the familar on one of my dragons, but it caused the page to basically refract and fracture and completely glitch out. Pieces and portions of the site get scattered around a black void, and the tab become a completely unable, even if I try going to another site.

I'll post pictures once I find a place to host them, but I'm using chrome on mobile (android). This is the first time I've run into this issue.
945526bfb17d6463a29418158e5bfa1885b1ecb7.gif
@rapono
Clear your cache! If you don't know how, Google will have instructions for your browser of choice.
@rapono
Clear your cache! If you don't know how, Google will have instructions for your browser of choice.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png