Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tomo Question
It does not display what the correct answer is. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/vT41Vgd9/Screen-Shot-2021-04-18-at-12-35-47-PM.png[/img]
It does not display what the correct answer is.
Screen-Shot-2021-04-18-at-12-35-47-PM.png
xWATH5C.pngVgtQms9.png
JvUa9ma.pngCv6WIk6.png
@kausbrai clear your cache
@kausbrai clear your cache
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Oh I had the same issue just now, wasn't sure if it was a bug or something up on my end.
Oh I had the same issue just now, wasn't sure if it was a bug or something up on my end.
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@SpiderQueen8 you should try to clear your cache as well
@SpiderQueen8 you should try to clear your cache as well
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark Thanks, I'll try that!
@Ralzakark Thanks, I'll try that!
xWATH5C.pngVgtQms9.png
JvUa9ma.pngCv6WIk6.png
This also happened to me but on an obviously new question -
This also happened to me but on an obviously new question -
GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!