Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [FIXED] Glitching or Empty Coli Frame
[b]Issue seems to be fixed now![/b] [rule] I'm.. not sure how to get a screenshot of something just not being there, so here's a description. I'm guessing this is due to the new coli stuff getting added in right now, but I'll report it anyway. Happened a few minutes ago and has been going on since then, but I had the coli open and it suddenly just.. disappeared on the screen. Looked entirely blank where the coli once was. Going back to the main screen, it cannot be seen either. Refreshing (and hard refreshing) the page changes nothing. Oddly enough, if you hover where the buttons on the screen are supposed to be, you'll be able to click them. If you manage to do it, the team select screen, the stats screen, and venue select screens look normal, but the frame disappears again once a venue is selected. Hovering over where your first coli dragon's breath bar is seems to briefly even show you the coli again, albeit with a bunch of stuff missing (screenshot below). No enemy name or health is shown, and all the info on the bottom half of the screen is missing except for the first dragon (at least when hovering in this specific spot over that first dragon. I'm assuming it is showing due to that specific element updating on hover). You can even fight if you're using the keyboard so that the buttons aren't an issue, but the screen will begin to flash visible and non-visible if you try to fight. [img]https://i.imgur.com/miHXQHf.png[/img] [b]Computer:[/b] Laptop [b]Browser:[/b] Firefox (87.0) [b]OS:[/b] Windows 10 Home [b]Internet connection:[/b] Wi-fi, 5G
Issue seems to be fixed now!

I'm.. not sure how to get a screenshot of something just not being there, so here's a description. I'm guessing this is due to the new coli stuff getting added in right now, but I'll report it anyway.

Happened a few minutes ago and has been going on since then, but I had the coli open and it suddenly just.. disappeared on the screen. Looked entirely blank where the coli once was. Going back to the main screen, it cannot be seen either. Refreshing (and hard refreshing) the page changes nothing.

Oddly enough, if you hover where the buttons on the screen are supposed to be, you'll be able to click them. If you manage to do it, the team select screen, the stats screen, and venue select screens look normal, but the frame disappears again once a venue is selected.

Hovering over where your first coli dragon's breath bar is seems to briefly even show you the coli again, albeit with a bunch of stuff missing (screenshot below). No enemy name or health is shown, and all the info on the bottom half of the screen is missing except for the first dragon (at least when hovering in this specific spot over that first dragon. I'm assuming it is showing due to that specific element updating on hover). You can even fight if you're using the keyboard so that the buttons aren't an issue, but the screen will begin to flash visible and non-visible if you try to fight.

miHXQHf.png

Computer: Laptop
Browser: Firefox (87.0)
Internet connection: Wi-fi, 5G
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png