Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Blurry Images After 4/14 Downtime?
1 2 3 4 5
@BlueTrillium @Gannayev
Iiiiiiit's Chrome. Guess I'm in a different rollout group than you - update popped literally just now and suddenly all the small images are blurry.

Did a bit of googling and looks like this is far from the first time Chrome's broken image downscaling. FR's going to have to fix it if this is a permanent change, but it's not their fault or something changed on their end heh.

Fun fact: zoom in and they stop being blurry! Alas, then all the other images are.
@BlueTrillium @Gannayev
Iiiiiiit's Chrome. Guess I'm in a different rollout group than you - update popped literally just now and suddenly all the small images are blurry.

Did a bit of googling and looks like this is far from the first time Chrome's broken image downscaling. FR's going to have to fix it if this is a permanent change, but it's not their fault or something changed on their end heh.

Fun fact: zoom in and they stop being blurry! Alas, then all the other images are.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I am not having this yet but its good to know its because of chrome. When mine updates next I will probably switch over to firefox or microsoft edge until this gets fixed.
I am not having this yet but its good to know its because of chrome. When mine updates next I will probably switch over to firefox or microsoft edge until this gets fixed.
I will put something here eventually.
Grar, well it's good to know for sure. Here's hoping the FR folks find the time to fix it at some point *thumbsup*
Grar, well it's good to know for sure. Here's hoping the FR folks find the time to fix it at some point *thumbsup*
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
I'm having this issue on both my laptop and phone for the smaller item icons. Super frustrating that it is because of chrome
I'm having this issue on both my laptop and phone for the smaller item icons. Super frustrating that it is because of chrome
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
happening to me too, also using google chrome. it hurts my eyes to look at it :(
happening to me too, also using google chrome. it hurts my eyes to look at it :(
thing.pnghfM6Jy8.gifthing.png
I had this issue starting with avatar dragons about a month ago, but today I noticed it with AH icons and,,, big yikes. Brave Version 1.23.71 Chromium: 90.0.4430.72 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Ubuntu 18.04. Cache cleared, checked incognito, etc. This happened suddenly without me even closing the browser in between the last time they seemed fine and now. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/284730588437413888/833260872398405632/unknown.png[/img]
I had this issue starting with avatar dragons about a month ago, but today I noticed it with AH icons and,,, big yikes.

Brave Version 1.23.71 Chromium: 90.0.4430.72 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Ubuntu 18.04. Cache cleared, checked incognito, etc. This happened suddenly without me even closing the browser in between the last time they seemed fine and now.

unknown.png
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
I also started having this issue today, and I'm on chrome. Like someone said earlier, if you zoom in it's fine, and I believe that if you zoom in out past 80% it doesn't look blurry anymore. Though that could just be because it's smaller.
I also started having this issue today, and I'm on chrome. Like someone said earlier, if you zoom in it's fine, and I believe that if you zoom in out past 80% it doesn't look blurry anymore. Though that could just be because it's smaller.
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
Just posting to say I'm on Brave and also having this issue. Hoping that chiming in will bring the attention to staff a little faster. Though it does sound like Chrome's fault.
Just posting to say I'm on Brave and also having this issue. Hoping that chiming in will bring the attention to staff a little faster. Though it does sound like Chrome's fault.
B0RqH.gifkVop2.gif
i also have this issue, i see that mostly people with chrome were having this issue, so i switched over to brave and its still there
i also have this issue, i see that mostly people with chrome were having this issue, so i switched over to brave and its still there
FR time +2 (CST/CDT) He/They Demi Bi Transmasc NB
VxdCkvG.pngOwPl6Om.pngOQej0yU.png2WpxpdQ.pngz3oFTt2.pngBZiXP2N.png
@Sonjmir @Shadow50146
Brave is based on Chromium, as is Edge. If chrome is having problems, those will too.
@Sonjmir @Shadow50146
Brave is based on Chromium, as is Edge. If chrome is having problems, those will too.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
1 2 3 4 5