Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Flash Sale Bug?
Not sure if this is a bug or just the fact that the revamp was implemented before 12 FR Time, but earlier the Peacevine Aardvark was the flash sale item and now it's an apparel item.

I know the update said flash sales would last for 12 hours and disregard Marketplace resets, so I guess I'm wondering if this is an issue with that set up or if things are working as intended and the Peacevine Aardvark was only gonna be up for a little while due to the timing of the revamp?
Not sure if this is a bug or just the fact that the revamp was implemented before 12 FR Time, but earlier the Peacevine Aardvark was the flash sale item and now it's an apparel item.

I know the update said flash sales would last for 12 hours and disregard Marketplace resets, so I guess I'm wondering if this is an issue with that set up or if things are working as intended and the Peacevine Aardvark was only gonna be up for a little while due to the timing of the revamp?
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
[quote name="LilBlueSapling" date="2021-03-24 12:07:29" ] Not sure if this is a bug or just the fact that the revamp was implemented before 12 FR Time, but earlier the Peacevine Aardvark was the flash sale item and now it's an apparel item. I know the update said flash sales would last for 12 hours and disregard Marketplace resets, so I guess I'm wondering if this is an issue with that set up or if things are working as intended and the Peacevine Aardvark was only gonna be up for a little while due to the timing of the revamp? [/quote] Hi @LilBlueSapling, sorry for the confusion! The flash sale updates at 12:00 and 00:00 server time, so they will all be 12 hours long going forward. This one was just a little short because we launched the marketplace revamp at approximately 09:45. Thank you for checking in though!
LilBlueSapling wrote on 2021-03-24 12:07:29:

Hi @LilBlueSapling, sorry for the confusion! The flash sale updates at 12:00 and 00:00 server time, so they will all be 12 hours long going forward. This one was just a little short because we launched the marketplace revamp at approximately 09:45. Thank you for checking in though!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Thank you for the clarification! I thought that might be the case but I just wanted to check just in case
Thank you for the clarification! I thought that might be the case but I just wanted to check just in case
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png