Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug, or Intentional?
Hmmm, I've noticed a couple of things, and I'm not sure if it's a bug or not. When I purchase an item on a page other than page 1, it brings me back to page 1 after the purchase, so if I want to buy multiples, I need to go back to the page I was on. Kind of annoying. The other thing is when searching for an item, if I refresh that page to see if it's stocked yet, the page "forgets" what I've typed in and brings me back to page 1 of that tab. Are these working as intended?

As a whole, the Marketplace revamp is amazing! Thank-you, dev team! ^w^
Hmmm, I've noticed a couple of things, and I'm not sure if it's a bug or not. When I purchase an item on a page other than page 1, it brings me back to page 1 after the purchase, so if I want to buy multiples, I need to go back to the page I was on. Kind of annoying. The other thing is when searching for an item, if I refresh that page to see if it's stocked yet, the page "forgets" what I've typed in and brings me back to page 1 of that tab. Are these working as intended?

As a whole, the Marketplace revamp is amazing! Thank-you, dev team! ^w^
New-Sig.png
Pings welcome!
rolz5s9.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
New-Behemoth-Guild-Button.png
@Anukai This is not a bug per se, but we also did not intend to interfere with those scenarios. We're definitely going to be looking into how we can make this smoother for players!
@Anukai This is not a bug per se, but we also did not intend to interfere with those scenarios. We're definitely going to be looking into how we can make this smoother for players!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="Mutron" date="2021-03-24 10:57:21" ] @Anukai This is not a bug per se, but we also did not intend to interfere with those scenarios. We're definitely going to be looking into how we can make this smoother for players! [/quote] Perfect, thank-you so much!!! ^w^
Mutron wrote on 2021-03-24 10:57:21:
Perfect, thank-you so much!!! ^w^
New-Sig.png
Pings welcome!
rolz5s9.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
New-Behemoth-Guild-Button.png