Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug, or Intentional?
Hmmm, I've noticed a couple of things, and I'm not sure if it's a bug or not. When I purchase an item on a page other than page 1, it brings me back to page 1 after the purchase, so if I want to buy multiples, I need to go back to the page I was on. Kind of annoying. The other thing is when searching for an item, if I refresh that page to see if it's stocked yet, the page "forgets" what I've typed in and brings me back to page 1 of that tab. Are these working as intended?

As a whole, the Marketplace revamp is amazing! Thank-you, dev team! ^w^
Hmmm, I've noticed a couple of things, and I'm not sure if it's a bug or not. When I purchase an item on a page other than page 1, it brings me back to page 1 after the purchase, so if I want to buy multiples, I need to go back to the page I was on. Kind of annoying. The other thing is when searching for an item, if I refresh that page to see if it's stocked yet, the page "forgets" what I've typed in and brings me back to page 1 of that tab. Are these working as intended?

As a whole, the Marketplace revamp is amazing! Thank-you, dev team! ^w^

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@Anukai This is not a bug per se, but we also did not intend to interfere with those scenarios. We're definitely going to be looking into how we can make this smoother for players!
@Anukai This is not a bug per se, but we also did not intend to interfere with those scenarios. We're definitely going to be looking into how we can make this smoother for players!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="Mutron" date="2021-03-24 10:57:21" ] @Anukai This is not a bug per se, but we also did not intend to interfere with those scenarios. We're definitely going to be looking into how we can make this smoother for players! [/quote] Perfect, thank-you so much!!! ^w^
Mutron wrote on 2021-03-24 10:57:21:
Perfect, thank-you so much!!! ^w^

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
[quote name="Mutron" date="2021-03-24 10:57:21" ] @Anukai This is not a bug per se, but we also did not intend to interfere with those scenarios. We're definitely going to be looking into how we can make this smoother for players! [/quote] @Mutron Apologies if this is considering "necroing", but I also did not want to make a duplicate thread. I have noticed that this "forgetting the page" does [b]not[/b] happen on Firefox. It happens on Chrome and Chrome mobile, and I think some other users also tested other browsers, but firefox remembers my page after purchasing. Maybe this helps the devs figure out how to approach the problem for other browsers :) My browser is Firefox 89.0 and it's been working for me ever since launch. On Chrome Version 91.0.4472.101 (Official Build), it does not work for me.
Mutron wrote on 2021-03-24 10:57:21:

@Mutron

Apologies if this is considering "necroing", but I also did not want to make a duplicate thread.

I have noticed that this "forgetting the page" does not happen on Firefox. It happens on Chrome and Chrome mobile, and I think some other users also tested other browsers, but firefox remembers my page after purchasing. Maybe this helps the devs figure out how to approach the problem for other browsers :)

My browser is Firefox 89.0 and it's been working for me ever since launch.
On Chrome Version 91.0.4472.101 (Official Build), it does not work for me.
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
Oh, that's interesting. Thank-you for letting me know, @xianvar. :3
Oh, that's interesting. Thank-you for letting me know, @xianvar. :3

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
-
-
-
is this still being looked into? it's been almost a year ):
is this still being looked into? it's been almost a year ):
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales