Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | 'One Item' Equip is only 1 item
1 2 3
Same issue on chrome
Same issue on chrome
rsz_lesb_snake.png
Just came here to post this! I was trying to send someone a few full food stacks, and I couldn't give them more than one singular item per PM slot! I had to change my account settings to do so!

Using Chrome on my Dell laptop
Just came here to post this! I was trying to send someone a few full food stacks, and I couldn't give them more than one singular item per PM slot! I had to change my account settings to do so!

Using Chrome on my Dell laptop

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
He/Him ~
FR+2 ~
Semi ~
active ~
4803.png mmmmmmm
~ SUPERNOVA Veils
~ Instagram
~ Bee Movie Project
~ Wishlist (WIP)
~ Profile derg
~ ID#69696969
~ Hype Thread
fr-art-sig.png shadow.png
Glad to see I'm not the only person running into this problem! (Well, I mean I'm not glad it's happening but I'm sure you know what I mean)

Using Chrome on a Windows desktop
Glad to see I'm not the only person running into this problem! (Well, I mean I'm not glad it's happening but I'm sure you know what I mean)

Using Chrome on a Windows desktop
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
I see it's been reported already, Firefox as well.
Edit: Also not working on mobile, samsung browser.
I assume the thing itself is not working, unrelated to any device and browser?

Changed back to the full stack instead, that one works just fine.^^
I see it's been reported already, Firefox as well.
Edit: Also not working on mobile, samsung browser.
I assume the thing itself is not working, unrelated to any device and browser?

Changed back to the full stack instead, that one works just fine.^^
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
e8SAWsa.png iceshieldr.png ___________________________ icevs1.png e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
[quote name="clarybun" date="2021-03-14 20:10:18" ] I'm having the same issue. Chrome on Windows 10. [/quote] Quoting my old report — wanted to add that I tested this on my other computer and had the same result. Not too frustrating, since I can just switch to the automatic full stack attachment, but it might need to be looked at. Chrome on Chromebook. :)
clarybun wrote on 2021-03-14 20:10:18:
I'm having the same issue. Chrome on Windows 10.

Quoting my old report — wanted to add that I tested this on my other computer and had the same result. Not too frustrating, since I can just switch to the automatic full stack attachment, but it might need to be looked at. Chrome on Chromebook. :)
11289.png • Flip
• she/her
• FR +0
• Subscribed to all my forums
mini lair purge | wishlist | avatar dragon
[quote name="UnholyGrimlin" date="2021-03-15 12:14:58" ] Same issue on chrome [/quote]
UnholyGrimlin wrote on 2021-03-15 12:14:58:
Same issue on chrome
XtPnxm4.png 9nc004P.png we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
So are we safe to say this 'can only select 1' problem isn't intended and should be fixed soon-ish? Good to know!!

(I just realized this today when I tried to attach items in a CR. Bothered me so much that I thought it's a silly oversight of the new feature. It's nice to know it's a bug instead.)
So are we safe to say this 'can only select 1' problem isn't intended and should be fixed soon-ish? Good to know!!

(I just realized this today when I tried to attach items in a CR. Bothered me so much that I thought it's a silly oversight of the new feature. It's nice to know it's a bug instead.)
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
[quote name="Kaepora" date="2021-03-11 18:42:11" ] Thanks for the report @Naeryl We're working on a fix for this, but I wanted to provide an update since it won't be live right away. [/quote] @Naery - The bug fix for this is now live. Can you confirm that this now allows you to attach more than a single item? Thank you!
Kaepora wrote on 2021-03-11 18:42:11:
Thanks for the report @Naeryl

We're working on a fix for this, but I wanted to provide an update since it won't be live right away.

@Naery - The bug fix for this is now live. Can you confirm that this now allows you to attach more than a single item? Thank you!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~

- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora
Not Naeryl, but confirming that it now works correctly for me! I can select multiple items when there default selection is set to 1, where I could not before.
@Kaepora
Not Naeryl, but confirming that it now works correctly for me! I can select multiple items when there default selection is set to 1, where I could not before.
QiQ0irO.png72Zyy9y.png
@Kaepora
I can also confirm this is working now. Thank you so much!
@Kaepora
I can also confirm this is working now. Thank you so much!
Tfx1W6Q.png
1 2 3