Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hunger Incremented Slower Than Usual
I'm not sure how important this is exactly, but I noticed it took about 14-15 minutes for all of my dragons to become hungry after 16:00FR - it usually takes maybe three at most, although I hadn't timed it in the past (and I haven't timed it over the past few days).

Everything's as it should be now, I just thought I would report it since I wasn't sure if it was related to the server transfers.
I'm not sure how important this is exactly, but I noticed it took about 14-15 minutes for all of my dragons to become hungry after 16:00FR - it usually takes maybe three at most, although I hadn't timed it in the past (and I haven't timed it over the past few days).

Everything's as it should be now, I just thought I would report it since I wasn't sure if it was related to the server transfers.
He/She/They | FR +3
Hello @quinnelope -- Thanks for the report. I think this is a side effect of us feeding players' dragons after the maintenance ended today. Since even dragons on inactive accounts were fed, we have many more dragons to "tick down" now than previous to the maintenance. The time it takes should eventually normalize again with time!
Hello @quinnelope -- Thanks for the report. I think this is a side effect of us feeding players' dragons after the maintenance ended today. Since even dragons on inactive accounts were fed, we have many more dragons to "tick down" now than previous to the maintenance. The time it takes should eventually normalize again with time!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Okay, thank you!
Okay, thank you!
He/She/They | FR +3