Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | solved!
Went to look at my hoard to check it after the update (thanks so much for giving us the option to un-sticky the hoard footer!!) and when the hoard footer is not stuck to the bottom of the page, the buttons overlap with the page buttons and the bottom row of items: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/627704486504169472/773976468921122876/hb.png?width=901&height=613[/img] It did this no matter how many items are displayed per page. Still technically functional, but it doesn't look super great (but still much better than that white fade lol), so I just wanted to make note of it <3
Went to look at my hoard to check it after the update (thanks so much for giving us the option to un-sticky the hoard footer!!) and when the hoard footer is not stuck to the bottom of the page, the buttons overlap with the page buttons and the bottom row of items:

[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/627704486504169472/773976468921122876/hb.png?width=901&height=613[/img]

It did this no matter how many items are displayed per page. Still technically functional, but it doesn't look super great (but still much better than that white fade lol), so I just wanted to make note of it <3
Thanks for the report @gentleTendencies!

That's definitely not how it's supposed to look. Please reply with details about what browser and computer operating system you're using. If you're on a tablet or phone, please include that detail too.

There's a chance clearing your cache will solve this, so please give that a try as well. Thanks!
Thanks for the report @gentleTendencies!

That's definitely not how it's supposed to look. Please reply with details about what browser and computer operating system you're using. If you're on a tablet or phone, please include that detail too.

There's a chance clearing your cache will solve this, so please give that a try as well. Thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora

I'm on PC (Windows 10) and I use the latest version of Google Chrome. I already tried clearing my cache, and it still looks the same. Hope that helps, let me know if you need anymore info!
@Kaepora

I'm on PC (Windows 10) and I use the latest version of Google Chrome. I already tried clearing my cache, and it still looks the same. Hope that helps, let me know if you need anymore info!
Thanks @gentleTendencies! I'm still attempting to recreate this on my end. I'm also hopeful that we may see additional reports exactly like this that'll help identify what's different between my setup and yours.

While I try to get it to break for my computer, please try switching off any settings you might have that are not "default" - like zoom or plugins. If switching something off fixes it, please report back and we'll see if we can work around it.

If you're comfortable with Developer Console, I can walk you through some steps to review what's putting the footer there, but I hope we can get by without it.
Thanks @gentleTendencies! I'm still attempting to recreate this on my end. I'm also hopeful that we may see additional reports exactly like this that'll help identify what's different between my setup and yours.

While I try to get it to break for my computer, please try switching off any settings you might have that are not "default" - like zoom or plugins. If switching something off fixes it, please report back and we'll see if we can work around it.

If you're comfortable with Developer Console, I can walk you through some steps to review what's putting the footer there, but I hope we can get by without it.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@Kaepora

I tried a few things, and ended up turning off a pop-up blocker that I have. Didn't think it would do anything since it never does anything on flight rising, and that seems to have fixed it! Not sure what it was picking up on, since all the buttons were there and everything, but at least everything's in the right place again lol

Thanks for suggesting I check my plug-ins!
@Kaepora

I tried a few things, and ended up turning off a pop-up blocker that I have. Didn't think it would do anything since it never does anything on flight rising, and that seems to have fixed it! Not sure what it was picking up on, since all the buttons were there and everything, but at least everything's in the right place again lol

Thanks for suggesting I check my plug-ins!
@gentleTendencies - I'm glad to hear that fixed it!

I suspect that your blocker may allow you to set a specific exception so you can still have it on for other stuff - it depends on the blocker and how many settings it provides.
@gentleTendencies - I'm glad to hear that fixed it!

I suspect that your blocker may allow you to set a specific exception so you can still have it on for other stuff - it depends on the blocker and how many settings it provides.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base